Discussion Starter #1
?? :eek: ;)

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Osam Bin Landen :) :)

·
27,371 Posts
This poll is nothing compared to the "who would you have sex with" poll :p ;) :kiss:

I'd go with Simon Cowell, no contest :D

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I don't know who is Simon.

I picked Osama.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Of course George W. Bush and try and make him become one with nature including a vegetarian. If it doesn't work, I'll drop some cyanide in his champagne. If it does, down with corporate America, LOL :p

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
i like your thoughts , Marat&Venus_Fan, but i couldn't dine with Georgie, would be so disgusting to see how Rumsfeld feeds manually W. while he is crying "war, Saddam, Iraq, war, kill, oil":eek:
so I prefer Tim, is the only normal people there (well if not normal, not as freak as the others:p )

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Franziska said:
SIMON COWELL?!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't vote, so I'll eat alone, thanks! :p ;)

Oh come on Fiona, It might not be that bad to be eating with Simon Cowell.......he might even let you try some of his food... :p

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
gonna go with Timmy :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Allie said:
Oh come on Fiona, It might not be that bad to be eating with Simon Cowell.......he might even let you try some of his food... :p
I'd have to get very very drunk before even CONTEMPLATING an evening with Simon Cowell!! :eek: *shiver* ;)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
I would love to have dinner with Timmy. :p He's an intelligent and articulate man and he's cute. I also admire him for the fantastic job he's doing with his official website, to which he contributes every single week, no exceptions. :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would like to have dinner with Osama, just because I could ask him to explain things to me that I do not understand, like why he is the freak he is.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts