• I accept the meeting, say what a jerk I am and beg for forgiveness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,402 Posts
"Hi, I'm Nadalot! Can you sign this for me? Thank you! You're my favoritest player ever! Now I can sell this and make some dough!"

Gracias!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I don’t hate any player personally, I just don’t like some on court wise. If it was Nadal, I would joke around with him that his game ain’t my thing but I would still tell him I respect the hell out of him even if he ain’t my fav.

·
justice for all
13,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Zverev, Thiem, and Del Potro are my favourites. I like other players too, of course, but those three are irreplaceable for me. I like Del Potro less for his tennis but more for his determination to come back from injury.
LoL at you being a Thiem fan. Gimme a break. I don’t recall you ever saying a nice thing about Dominic. 95% of your posts are Djokovic gloating. You are a die hard faker fan so don’t pretend you are someone else.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I met Federer clearly the most from Big 3. I could have finished his career or his life right there (Djodal would have surpassed his GS tally) but I did not because it is not worth it to sacrifice my life in freedom and good reputation for something inhuman like Parche did to Seles and I do not even hate him really. Its most of his fan bases like the Wimbledon or US Open crowd, I despise. Therefore don't worry. It was never a realistic option for me to go mentally ill.
would hate to be your enemy:eek:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts