Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some very interesting things happen on this board from sometimes. it's amazing to sit back and look at the interactions between some of the warring fan factions. you know how when you're expecting to see something, you start to think you see things like it everywhere, well it's sort of like that. i just wonder has it ever occured to anyone that starting threads or making posts about how everyone is going to come in and hate on your favorite, is just annoying and in the end gets you exactly what you asked for. i swear that half the time if people didn't say everyone is a hater, people would be a lot less inclined to hate on your fave. it's like walking into a room and telling everyone that you're going to tell an embarassing story and they're all going be mean and laugh at you, chances are you've just doubled the amount of people that actually would have laughed at the story, exactly what you didn't want. but i guess it's easier said than done to be the more mature one in a lot of these situations. some of the "jokes" are really starting to get old too, maybe it wouldn't be half as bad if people bothered to come up with new bait, this forum gets more and more like wtaworld every single day. i can literally just feel myself getting crazier and more paranoid about useless stuff, if you've ever visited wtaworld for an extended period of time you might recognize the feeling :tape:. i love some of the people over there, but that place is crazy, the amount of insult hurling is bizarre(not to mention most of it is highly repetitive) and mtf is quickly catching up :scared:

ah my head hurts :( ooh i made cookies yesterday :) but that's a whole different story...:p by the way what happened to private entries?? :confused:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
i just want to say i was really happy to see paulie back today :hug: one of the nicest, funniest and smartest posters ever of my MTF experience! :kiss:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts