Mens Tennis Forums banner

If tennis was a contact sport,which of these players would most likely start a brawl?

• Roger Federer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rafael Nadal

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Andy Roddick

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Lleyton Hewitt

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Guillermo Coria

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Marat Safin

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Radek Stepanek

• David Nalbandian

• Juan Ignacio Chela

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If tennis was a contact sport, which of these players would most likely start a brawl and with whom and why?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
1sun said:
safin, will go ape if anyone touchs him, hewitt because of all the argies
rarely is safin pissed off at the players he gets pissed off at the umpire linesman ballboys, fans, wind, weather, quality of the court, tension on his racquet......... but rarely his opponent

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Nadal gets called pugilistic and is certainly one for adversarial looks across the net, but I'd say Hewitt or Nalbandian.

Nalbandian especially looks violent, but I can't say why.....

Coria also looks like a brawler, one of those who won't back down, no matter how much their mates and gf plead.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I would say Hewitt - and I don't think anyone would like to face Safin ;)

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Nimomunz said:
rarely is safin pissed off at the players he gets pissed off at the umpire linesman ballboys, fans, wind, weather, quality of the court, tension on his racquet......... but rarely his opponent
im just joking around. this is hardly a serious thread is it now?

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I could see Coria being a fighter. I bet he would scratch and bite.

I think that Hewitt is the type who would goad someone into taking the first swing then go all out. (I could see him being a scratcher and biter too, maybe with a touch of hair pulling.)

Gaudio should be on here, since he had to be separated from Coria in laocker room incident a couple of years ago.

Maybe we could run a diagnostic test where we stick all of the players at the same keg party, let them get plenty drunk, and see who comes out swinging in the end.

Lord, you can tell it’s slow at my office today. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts