Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You could be sure Nadal would choke in the final of the FO this year vs Federer or anyone.....

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
If Roddick could play on clay, this would be his best chance to win the FO too.

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
2005 was his best chance. He wasn't as good of a claycourt player then, but Nadal was nowhere near what he has been since then. If you look at their SF match in 2005, Federer could control a lot of the rallies with one or two fh's. In 2006 and 2007, he would be lucky to control any rally on Nadal's serve outside of the first set or so.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I don't think so. Roland Garros is the same for Nadal as Wimbledon is for Federer. When Nadal plays there, he has the confidence.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
:lol: At this rate forget him reaching the final :lol: Not happening!

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If Roddick could play on clay, this would be his best chance to win the FO too.
Well if Ducky played Nadal in the final of the FO this year my money would be on ducky! :eek::eek::eek:

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys and gals, Roger got mono in the WRONG year. This year he would beat Rafa in the final of the FO because Rafa is losing final after final after final, it has become a trend. Why? I don't know. But something strange happens to him in the finals and loses them all for sure. Maybe he need a psycologist. Rafa needs psychological help real bad, he has very serious confidence issues.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Well if Ducky played Nadal in the final of the FO this year my money would be on ducky! :eek::eek::eek:
Your money is safe and secure:hug:

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm studying psychology, 3rd year.

I think Nadal is fine.

You, on the other hand.....
I'm sure Rafa has confidence issues, he had the best record in finals in the open era! Now he loses final after final, something is wrong with him and Nole will soon be #2 in the rankings.

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wrong year to get mono, roger..

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
I think best chance for Roger will be 2009 and 2010

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Actually Nadal has only lost 3 finals in a row, not a huge trend to go buy.

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Roger... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts