Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far they have only played a handful of times and Dimi is ahead. But imagine they became the next big tennis rivalry and played each other 30 times, 10 on each surface, how would the head to head look? I think Grigor would be ahead and quite comfortably although Milos can trouble anyone when his serve is clicking and his groundstrokes keep improving, though Grigor is still at 25% power :devil:

Thoughts? On each surface, what would the head to head be? Cheers :)

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
I don't think I can stretch my imagination that far.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
21,399 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Busted, you said I'm on your ignore list.
Nope, if you look in the ignore list thread I said I took you off because I can't for the life of me remember why I put you on there! You should be honoured :) Everyone else remains but you were pardoned by King Willy.

·
Premium Member
8,663 Posts
Divatrov - Raonic
Grass 7-3
Hard 4-6
Clay 4-6

·
Premium Member
8,663 Posts
:lol:

good one
I was expecting a tard of Divatrov to say somthing about grass but clay?:spit::spit:

At the moment Raonic >>>> Divatrov on clay and results prove it.

Someone who gets routined in 3 sets on clay against one of the worst clay players in the last 10 years :spit::spit:
Not even mentioning Raonic almost beat a fully fit Djokovic while Divanatrov got destroyed by Dull.:wavey:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
A 15-2 in favour of Raonic will be good for theg ame. Divatrov is a terrible player

·
Premium Member
8,663 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,663 Posts
Nice parallels there. One's a talented shotmaker whilst the other one's a serevbot. The eternal rivalry.
Even post surgery Raonic(first tournament after the surgery), dismantled Divatrov in Stockhold.
Not mentioning the injury to help Sharapovatrov win a win at AO :wavey::wavey:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Even post surgery Raonic(first tournament after the surgery), dismantled Divatrov in Stockhold.
Not mentioning the injury to help Sharapovatrov win a win at AO :wavey::wavey:
Yes, please cling onto the only win you have :wavey: I won't pop your bubble just yet.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
mentally, raonic is better. he would lead the h2h i think

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
See Federer vs. Roddick, at a much less talented level. And I'll leave it to you to guess which is which.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,663 Posts
:yeah:

Btw, the H2H is 3-1 already.
Like the future one has any meaning :spit:

Raonic should of led 2-1 by now but as lucky as Divatrov was this year it had to start with Raonic injury to help him obtain a QF :sad:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts