Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
If violet unicorns fall out of the sky, will Obama return to the White House as Biden's VP?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
He will mention that Rafa is the clay goat to enhance his own victory and goat claims. He's a wise individual playing the long game.

·
Registered
7,041 Posts
Love the random thoughts -> MTF thread conversion ratio.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
If Rafa beats Novak, Novak will take Rafa to a dollar store and buy him some sugar candies with his pocket money savings from their parents.

Get over it, guys. How old are you all? 6? 7?

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Good thread making all around these days.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
I am not a Fed fan. But, yeah, Novak will mention Rafa is the GOAT, or Rafa will mention Novak is the GOAT, and Fed will lose sleep over it.

I know it is internet, anonymity, and you can say anything you want. But, how about some of you dumbasses behave like grown asses?

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Hmm, now you got me thinking

Sincerely, I think Djok will gush over Rafa's record on clay
Djok will never say Rafa is GOAT, why should he?
Has Djok recently said that Fed is?

I think some pundit or ex-great needs to gather the Big 3 and have them discuss who is GOAT. I know it will never happen but fun to contempplate

·
Registered
114 Posts
No one in the BIG 3 will ever admit who the GOAT is... fans opinion is very divided among the three and they are interested that it continues like this.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I'd doubt it, then ppl will question how 13 clay slams can make you the GOAT, and Fakovid would be exposed to laughter.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I'd doubt it, then ppl will question how 13 clay slams can make you the GOAT, and Fakovid would be exposed to laughter.
Because a slam is a slam, it is the same argument of longevity vs peak... It would only an argument If nadal didnt manage to win slams in other venues/surfaces, but he has 5+ slams finals in every slam.venue and has lost 2 finals in AO and one in Wimby playing 5 sets, he also lost a very close 5 setter SF in Wimby 2018 which was the facto final..

Anyways being goat for me is about playing beautiful tennis and being the embodiment of tennis, Nadal could become the greatest athlete ever, and djokovic the most mentally strong tennis player/athlete ever...even if both finish with 25 gs and Roger 20... But if you were to create the perfect tennis player in a video game It would look closer to Roger in terms of game and prescence than to the other two. Roger is the goat.

It is the same with Senna in F1..? Regardless how many championships Schumacher won, Senna will always regarded as the goat, despite Schumi being the most accomplished of the two.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts