Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If he loses to either this may be like 2013 where he went off the rails after the RG semi loss against Nadal. Dude has serious momentum now with the win streak and beating nadal. I mean if he even reaches the final I just sense that Wawrinka will come out all guns blazing, Stan has shown that he can beat Novak..lets see how this plays out.

·
Registered
17,914 Posts
Novak after reaching the final cannot allow any mental walkabouts. Period. It's that easy, he won't play Nadal, not even Murray there, it shouldn't be a big stretch.
Just playing smart, just being offensive/defensive enough in right proportions. He managed it fairly well in AO 15, hope he will be able to this Sunday, even avoiding a 5th set.

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
If he loses he'd be the biggest tool in tennis history, period. Even Federer with his well-documented mental wobbles seized the opportunity in 09.
That alone should tell you that he has zero percent chance of losing. It will be a breezy 20 minute practice session tomorrow where he will dispatch Murray in 4.
Wawrinka will lose in 3.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
If he loses he'd be the biggest tool in tennis history, period. Even Federer with his well-documented mental wobbles seized the opportunity in 09.
That alone should tell you that he has zero percent chance of losing. It will be a breezy 20 minute practice session tomorrow where he will dispatch Murray in 4.
Wawrinka will lose in 3.
Oh really.

·
Banned
923 Posts

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
golden comment that

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
If he loses to either this may be like 2013 where he went off the rails after the RG semi loss against Nadal. Dude has serious momentum now with the win streak and beating nadal. I mean if he even reaches the final I just sense that Wawrinka will come out all guns blazing, Stan has shown that he can beat Novak..lets see how this plays out.
:worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
It's funny how OP's comment says 'All achieved in the Fedal era where two players have won a combined 31 Grand Slams and 50 Masters 1000 Titles and counting'

So 2015 it's a Fedal era, as well as 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011?

Didn't N0le tards said we are living in a N0le era all along? And even if that's not true, Federer has won 2 Slams in 5 years.

:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts