Mens Tennis Forums banner

If Nadal VS Roger happens, Who will win.

• Roger win

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Nadal Win

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Roger out before meet with Nadal

Votes: 3 7.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said, if it happen. It may not happen.

It may happen in the Final.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
If Roger Backhand is on holiday as in first two matches Nadal will win it

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
Last year was Federer's peak, he came into the semis in the form of his life whereas Nadal was not in form, and won 6:4 7:5.

A year later, Federer again is a 3 Slams champ but nowhere near the player he was a year ago, Nadal is again a French champ and a Wimbly finalist but a far better player overall.

I say Nadal.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
The third option is superfluous given the title of the thread. They either meet or they don't meet. :devil:

Edit: but, if you provided THAT option regardless of the title, you should've also added 'Nadal out before meeting with Federer'. :spank:

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The third option is superfluous given the title of the thread. They either meet or they don't meet. :devil:

Edit: but, if you provided THAT option regardless of the title, you should've also added 'Nadal out before meeting with Federer'. :spank:
I'm sorry

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Nadal in two sets.

Roger is lacking in confidence at the moment and his backhand is off. Nadal is always a bad match-up for him, so he has to be on top of his game to win.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Considering Roger's form, and the fact that even when he is in GOOD form he has trouble beating Raf, I'd say Raf. Perhaps in three, but could well be in straight sets.

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Federer may be in the position tomorrow owing to the format being able to decide whether he wants:

Roddick vs. Nadal in 1 semi-final and Federer vs. Ferrer in other.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Considering Rafa is playing like shit and Roger can only improve his form, Roger in 2.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Considering Rafa is playing like shit and Roger can only improve his form, Roger in 2.
geez are you talkin' out of your ass ??
Roger is also playing like shit (considering his level) and Rafa also can imporve so ?? I don't see you having any objective arguments here, Rafa was in good shape today with such BH and Federer's BH of recent matches Rafa could kill Roger from baseline becasue how BH works is the most important things against Rafa.
It could go any way , but Federer have to make Semis first

1 - 19 of 19 Posts