Mens Tennis Forums banner

If Milos Raonic Wouldn't Been Injured This Years(Numbers Of Titles)

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • More

Votes: 5 45.5%

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Milos Raonic Wouldn't Been Injured This Years,How Many Titles He Would Have Won??????????????????

I Will Say 3 Titles
:worship:Brisbane International presented by Suncorp Brisbane,Australia:worship:
:bowdown:ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament Rotterdam, The Netherlands:bowdown:
:worship:Open 13 Marseille, France:worship:

:eek:MAYBE NUMBER 8 IN THE WORLD:eek:

:tears:SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:tears:

·
23,063 Posts
I wonder how serious Raonic's injury during the start. Unbelievable to think he would reach a Masters Clay Semifinal and having an upperhand against Djokovic when during the start of the year he was beaten by Panfil on Hard Courts in Hopman Cup (and IMO I remembered Raonic not really playing horrible that time). I guess he just getting used to his 2014 tactics early on.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
I wonder how serious Raonic's injury during the start. Unbelievable to think he would reach a Masters Clay Semifinal and having an upperhand against Djokovic when during the start of the year he was beaten by Panfil on Hard Courts in Hopman Cup (and IMO I remembered Raonic not really playing horrible that time). I guess he just getting used to his 2014 tactics early on.
He got hurt in his 2nd round match at the AO against Hanescu, played through it against Dimitrov in R3 and then had to miss over a month of the indoor season where he excels. It was seemingly pretty serious.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
please get over the hype of Raonic , RAONIC Is a mug who won't ever amount to anything , please STAHP ! as soon as possible ... it's sad that humanity thinks this thing has even an gram of talent...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Raonic will easily win 3-4 calendar GS if he is not injured. He is clearly a shoulder above when it comes to talent compared to the other guys. So many kids are inspired by his grace and his impecable shot-making ability. Poems are written for the perfect proportions of his body. Raonic truly resembles a greek god.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts