·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say Nadal, definitely. :eek:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Well lets see. he hates djokovic, probably doesn't want him to get the career grand slam, don't want him to beat nadal at RG because he's never done it. on the other hand if dull wins he gets closer and closer to his slam record. tough to say. But I go with dull.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Wawrinka

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Well lets see. he hates djokovic, probably doesn't want him to get the career grand slam, don't want him to beat nadal at RG because he's never done it. on the other hand if dull wins he gets closer and closer to his slam record. tough to say. But I go with dull.
You are getting wiser grasshoper.

Stats wise i´d say he doesnt care much is Nole gets Career Slam or not. But Rafa getting 14 and closing in might tip the balance to Nole.

As for off the court and friendship, Rafa.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
I don't think Fed hates Djoker, I think they just have clashing personalities

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
and, with all respect to the OP, who gives a shit about this? like seriously.

I'm wondering what Jesus Christ thinks about this 'issue' :).

Fed wants to win another slam and I don't think that he is dreaming about either Djokovic or Nadal winning RG. sheesh

·
Registered
4,143 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Nole ofc.

It's the only outcome of such a final that Roger has anything to win from. His ultimate record, the biggest of them all that will carry him as the unquestionable GOAT after 5, 10 and 50 years is the most GSs won and a 100% way to have this one for a long long time is Nadal not winning this GS.

Personal hatred or whatever ppl mention (a questionable concept anyway) has no meaning at all for him and his legacy.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
This thread shows how arrogant Federer is. Nadal would be happy to see either Federer or Djokovic win, he is full of professionalism and roots for his fellow athletes. He roots for the sport (AND for the children who are our future as the great Whitney Houston once sang). But even based on Federer's own fans' opinions, he doesn't like Djokovic and he's jealous of Nadal getting close to his record. Is this a guy we should look up to? The answer is a resounding NO.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I don't think Frauderer likes Nadal neither.
He is a very pompous guy who cannot accept the fact that somebody else is simply better than him.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
This thread shows how arrogant Federer is. Nadal would be happy to see either Federer or Djokovic win, he is full of professionalism and roots for his fellow athletes. He roots for the sport (AND for the children who are our future as the great Whitney Houston once sang). But even based on Federer's own fans' opinions, he doesn't like Djokovic and he's jealous of Nadal getting close to his record. Is this a guy we should look up to? The answer is a resounding NO.

:haha:

i so hope you're serious with this post, it's absolutely hilarious :lol:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
I don't think Frauderer likes Nadal neither.
He is a very pompous guy who cannot accept the fact that somebody else is simply better than him.
This. He personally dislikes Novak more, but he equally dislikes Nadal for other obvious reasons. He also dislikes Murray. Who does he like? :lol:

At RG 2012, after Nole dumped Fed in SF, I remember Fed said that he won't watch the finals and that Nadal is the favorite, unless Novak gets lucky. "But Novak is always lucky", he added :spit:

Fed will be in ruins if Noledal final happens again :haha:

@ everybody who are so unfamiliar with the history of Fraud bashing Novak, beside reading the middle of this post, search for a start Fed's press conference after USO2011 SF :rolls:

·
Registered
186 Posts
I don't get this, who cares if he doesn't like them? The thing all three of these athletes have in common is they don't like to lose. That's why they are where they are. I personally believe Federer is neutral with both Rafa and Novak but he won't show them a huge amount of respect due to actually being both their rivals. It's better that way too.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I don't get this, who cares if he doesn't like them? The thing all three of these athletes have in common is they don't like to lose. That's why they are where they are. I personally believe Federer is neutral with both Rafa and Novak but he won't show them a huge amount of respect due to actually being both their rivals. It's better that way too.
If he's so neutral, why yelling and finger-waving at Novak at RG2011? He never did something like that even against Nadal, which makes it one of the most obvious proofs that he is not neutral.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care about this either, I just got bored of Fedtards and uninformed tennis fans calling for the "lack of proof". It is how it is, why denying it?

·
Registered
2,228 Posts

If you aren't being facetious you win the prize for the biggest load of shit ever dumped on MTF.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts