nadal would have a lot of shanks

·
Banned
6,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Fed of course, he has a natural touch on the tennis racket.

Rafa's game is technology. Without the post 2000s rackets his game do shyte when the balls don't kick up. He make too much UEs by trying to flatten balls.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
I assume the o is Americanised?

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
I actually had to look up the word "swopped" and was shocked to find:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/swopped?s=t

What is this world coming to?
This has got to be one of the most bizarre things I've learned in a long while. It's tough to swollow.

I think Nadal would win. Federer's racquet is generally better for faster surfaces, so Nadal will probably decline least there. And on clay he would be good enough anyway. Nadal may not be able to produce as much spin (although he would still be able to produce a lot as Federer demonstrates), but he middles the ball most often anyway, so the smaller frame size wouldn't be so detrimental.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Federer has a chance to win with his own racket against Nadal with a wooden racket, otherwise not so much.
good one :hysteric:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Hard to say but a huge lol at another thread with imaginary circumstances trying to talk up Federer and put down Nadal. Poor OP. :lol:

What about if they switched shoes? Or shirts? Or bags :eek:? I think Federer would win in all those scenarios. In fact, Federer would win every match ever in every possible circumstances, except reality.

Hope it helps. :rocker2:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
“If you give Nadal’s racket to Federer, I think he would struggle, and I think going the other way would be even a lot harder,” said Roman Prokes, one ofthe leading racket customizers who has worked for the United States Davis Cup team and many top players. “I really think Federer is one of those guys who can adjust the easiest to anything you give him, but Nadal’s game, if you gave him Federer’s racket, I think it would not be pretty.”
Federer’s racket is the heaviest of the three, a little more than 12 ounces, and it has the thinnest beam, the sharpest edges and the smallest head, which is a source of growing debate within the sport.
Nadal’s racket is the lightest and has the smallest grip, along with a wide, rounded throat designed with the aerodynamics of his whipping forehand in mind.
Djokovic’s racket has the densest string pattern to suit his counterpunching, flatter-hitting style, and Djokovic also has his rackets strung the tightest.
“I think for professional-level players, Nadal’s racket probably represents one end of a spectrum and maybe Roger’s is the other end, and I would say Novak’s racket is sort of in the middle there somewhere,” said Cory Springer, the global business director for rackets at Wilson.
I agree with experts that Federer would do better

1 - 20 of 43 Posts