Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People had been overlooking my correct predictions including, Rafa winning RG(before the tournament starts)/Rafa winning in 4 in the final/ Murray being humiliated by Rafa.

If Rafa exits in 1st week, Fed will win. If not, Rafa will win.
Take my words!

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Ok.

Why are you wasting time then? Bet your house on Rafa and Roger winning it.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Quit MTF?? Ask for a ban.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,392 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I was going to cheer for Fed but now I might have to cheer for anyone but fed or nadal.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Please somebody tell about this announcement to Rafa or Fed. If they come to know about this poster's trolling , I am sure they will volunteer to lose. :D

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Make sure you get permabanned in style

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I'll say the same to the user who open a thread saying Nole and Nadal wouldn't win RG this year: Bye biatch!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave: No one will care, in fact, some posters will probably be happy from what I've seen.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
People had been overlooking my correct predictions including, Rafa winning RG(before the tournament starts)/Rafa winning in 4 in the final/ Murray being humiliated by Rafa.

If Rafa exits in 1st week, Fed will win. If not, Rafa will win.
Take my words!
You really don't know who bad gambler is? :facepalm: Even I know/heard of him...

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
All fair-minded people will hope that neither of them win :lol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
You really don't know who bad gambler is? :facepalm: Even I know/heard of him...
I don't, but that doesn't stop me to see he is a member since 2004 with 94k posts and a mod, which would mean he contributes at least something good to this forum for many years already.

I guess that's not good enough for spamming tard with 2 digit IQ like MarkChan.

If OP's prediction fails and if OP really quits for good - good riddance, he won't be missed. But something tells me he can do something unpredictable and unimaginable, like making more clone accounts. That would be so original and unmatched, just as his "undercover" trolling and jinxing around RG :lol:

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
What is the OP's reasoning? I suppose he has given up his woefully inept attempt at pretending to be a Novak fan while dissing him constantly and salivating or Dull boy!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts