Mens Tennis Forums banner

Will Djokovic become the 2nd most hated player on MTF?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will he become the 2nd most hated player on MTF?
Let's face it. MTF is dominated by Federer fans. They seemed to like Djokovic just fine while he was beating Rafa in slams, but lately their love for him seems to dry out. How would they react if he loses 2-3 more finals to Nadal?
Discuss.

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
:spit:

Typical Dull tard thread.

Did Dull become the most hated player because he couldn't stop Federer from surpassing Sampras's slam count?

Novak plays for himself. The fact that he is saving tennis by denying the cheating farce that is Dull is secondary. He plays to win and gets to save tennis in the process though he has handed Dull a couple of unnecessary slam titles. I'm sure that the flukish NA HC season of 2013 won't repeat itself this year and Dull will win zilch as he should.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
I have to admit that the transition in this relationship from self-serving adulation to uncomprehending confusion to the now-forming hatred of disillusioned true believers has been quite fun to observe. You could actually see this happen in real time in the final's 'Live Commentary' thread. :lol:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
JoWilly will stop pretending to be Djokovic's fan soon.

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
99% of the so called fans of Novak are Fed fans hating on Rafa like rabid dogs - there is no denying that, it is a fact of life.
Novak is clearly the best player now and has been since 2011. More credit to Rafa for managing to win what matters in this period, also to Andy.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
:spit:

Typical Dull tard thread.

Did Dull become the most hated player because he couldn't stop Federer from surpassing Sampras's slam count?

Novak plays for himself. The fact that he is saving tennis by denying the cheating farce that is Dull is secondary. He plays to win and gets to save tennis in the process though he has handed Dull a couple of unnecessary slam titles. I'm sure that the flukish NA HC season of 2013 won't repeat itself this year and Dull will win zilch as he should.
This forum started in mid 2002. no? when sampras career was basically over. The bulk of posters here grew up watching the Fed beatdowns, not Sampras. 9-3 hurts, no? :D and what about the 9-2 to your weak era clown fake-goat?

Bulk of people are fedturds, because lets face it, anglo people like PC bull, the neat guy who appears to be fair but never give strong opinion, no? same for people from western european countries who look up to anglo bubble, no? SO they see fed as the role model, the guy who plays the tennis they want to see, who behaves off-court like the man who diesnt break an egg, never get into discussions, etc.. Flikish NA HC season? LOL get a grip boy... Rafa earned it beating nole, fraud, Isner and every single of the strong HC players, no? Not his fault if they werent playing at their top, no?

Who beat frauderer? the headcases like roddick, hewitt, ferrero, safin, Henman, philippousis, Bagdhatis, etc. They peaked shorter than a cat's orgasm. SO get your mind checked boy.

You are neglecting tennis history by excluding the statue of the guy who won 14 Grand Slams, and who should be sitting in your signature right next to petros Chimpras.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
99% of the so called fans of Novak are Fed fans hating on Rafa like rabid dogs - there is no denying that, it is a fact of life.
Novak is clearly the best player now and has been since 2011. More credit to Rafa for managing to win what matters in this period, also to Andy.
The best player is who wins at the bigger scenarios (aka slams) and Its by far rafa. Nole is the best player in smaller tournaments. SO he gets the second prize..

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
These dulltards and Dull have ruined the game , they have become so irritating that sooner rather than later i'll ban everysingle one of them/Leave MTF for good

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
This forum started in mid 2002. no? when sampras career was basically over. The bulk of posters here grew up watching the Fed beatdowns, not Sampras. 9-3 hurts, no? :D and what about the 9-2 to your weak era clown fake-goat?

Bulk of people are fedturds, because lets face it, anglo people like PC bull, the neat guy who appears to be fair but never give strong opinion, no? same for people from western european countries who look up to anglo bubble, no? SO they see fed as the role model, the guy who plays the tennis they want to see, who behaves off-court like the man who diesnt break an egg, never get into discussions, etc.. Flikish NA HC season? LOL get a grip boy... Rafa earned it beating nole, fraud, Isner and every single of the strong HC players, no? Not his fault if they werent playing at their top, no?

Who beat frauderer? the headcases like roddick, hewitt, ferrero, safin, Henman, philippousis, Bagdhatis, etc. They peaked shorter than a cat's orgasm. SO get your mind checked boy.

You are neglecting tennis history by excluding the statue of the guy who won 14 Grand Slams, and who should be sitting in your signature right next to petros Chimpras.
Summed it up pretty well there.:yeah:

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
These dulltards and Dull have ruined the game , they have become so irritating that sooner rather than later i'll ban everysingle one of them/Leave MTF for good
go away kid. How are you fan of davydenko when you were in the womb when he was at his "peak"?

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Why can't Fedtards be honest? I already miss Slade.
Number 14 has been a very complicated number to swallow. They were led to believe that Nole could do it.

As for topic , yes.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Hilarious attempt to initiate yet another tard war :rolls:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Will he become the 2nd most hated player on MTF?
Let's face it. MTF is dominated by Federer fans. They seemed to like Djokovic just fine while he was beating Rafa in slams, but lately their love for him seems to dry out. How would they react if he loses 2-3 more finals to Nadal?
Discuss.
Nope. It's not Nole's job to stop Rafa. But it's time for mother nature to stop Rafa by making him a dad and getting him a wife.... wait... I am only sad for Nole. Regardless of how he does against Rafa, he had talent for 10 slams. Now he may not reach 8

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
This thread is pretty spot on and of course the answer is yes. I already been saying this some years ago, but as Nole keeps losing again against Rafa, it's becoming even more clear. With the exception of Serbian people and some legit Nole fans outside Serbia (very few) Nole doesn't reallly have serious fans here.

This once again shows Fedtards the most pathetic fanbase of MTF by a long shot, which is a sham, because Federer is a player I really respect and has done so much for the game, but the attitude of his hardcore fans, makes me kind of dislike him more and more as the years goes by.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Who has the 2nd biggest fanbase here? Nadal
Who constitutes most of Djokovic fans here? Serbs who aren't particularly in love with Federer, some of them have even documented every mistake he did in his life.
Will Djokovic become the 2nd most hated player on MTF? No, Federer is and will always be that way until retirement.
Are posters on this forum really that stupid? :scratch:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
1 - 20 of 88 Posts