Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
4,154 Posts
I have no idea.

Nobody knows what will happen.

But he will be around for sure, influence stuff and sharing his regards on different matters.

·
justice for all
18,870 Posts
I have no idea.

Nobody knows what will happen.

But he will be around for sure, influence stuff and sharing his regards on different matters.
No, thanks.
We've already seen enough of his influential capabilities and potential in how he handled the Adria Tour organisation.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Only in this idiotic era.

In reality he is just a typical humble, manly Balkans man who doesn't buy this decadent nonsense from the west.

Margaret court is an apartheid supporting, homosexuality obsessed goblin.
You know geopolitics is real when even the Australians are expressing the inferiority complex of Eastern Europeans.

To answer OP's question, no, he will still be Djokovic with that many slams and a different personality.

·
Premium Member
26,032 Posts
To answer OP's question, no, he will still be Djokovic with that many slams and a different personality.
Novaxx will prevail either way, just admit it.

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
What's there to admit? I just responded to OP's question.

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
Margaret Court won slams against amateurs; Djokovic is a professional who dominated Federer and Nadal and will be the most accomplished player in history. Also, Margaret Court is known to say discriminatory things, which is the opposite of Djokovic, who preaches love and loves everyone. You may as well just accept that Djokovic will be GOAT.

·
Registered
904 Posts
You know geopolitics is real when even the Australians are expressing the inferiority complex of Eastern Europeans.

I think the Eastern European countries are doing far better than the Western Euro countries.

Pretty arrogant of you to label an EE man with pride, someone who has a 'complex'.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
I think the Eastern European countries are doing far better than the Western Euro countries.
Because of cultural differences (e.g. lots of Chinese travelling to and living in Northern Italy), population density, lack of testing material and going into lockdown early enough (before corona deaths were reported) after other European countries reported the first infections.

Pretty arrogant of you to label an EE man with pride, someone who has a 'complex'.
I didn't say anything about one particular person, I said something about EE related to WE as a response to you talking about the "decadent West".

Oh, and it's not arrogance, it's a fact. You can ask any random sociologist.

Even if WE would be "arrogant", over the years medical personnel from Central en Eastern Europe left their countries and went to the West, because of higher salaries and better medical systems leading to a shortage of medical staff and big gaps in health care systems within Europe.

So we're doing something right here for them to leave their countries and head West ignoring the consequences for their countries of origin.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This comparison lacks any foundation. Djokovic is open minded, he´s generous, he never discriminated, he just made a mistake that was encouraged by Nadal who literally obligated him to do something against his beliefs.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
This comparison lacks any foundation. Djokovic is open minded, he´s generous, he never discriminated, he just made a mistake that was encouraged by Nadal who literally obligated him to do something against his beliefs.
Really?!

Nadal has nothing to with the Adria Tour and with the nonchalant behaviour of the players partying, hugging and kissing during the 'not-so-corona-proof' event.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Really?!

Nadal has nothing to with the Adria Tour and with the nonchalant behaviour of the players partying, hugging and kissing during the 'not-so-corona-proof' event.
Djokovic was obviously scared about vaccination and unconciously incurred in behaviours to get infected so that he can evade the vaccine. He did not do it intentionally but Nadal somehow put that in his head

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
Margaret Court is homophobic and spews her religious nonsense whereas Djokovic is a good person who was trying to do some good but was a little careless and the Adria tour simply turned into a disaster.

·
Registered
476 Posts
No one can be Margaret Court - she’s a supporter of the Holocaust and hides her hate for all mankind by pretending to be religious. She is Satan if Satan played tennis

·
Your visions will happen
52,904 Posts
Djokovic was obviously scared about vaccination and unconciously incurred in behaviours to get infected so that he can evade the vaccine. He did not do it intentionally but Nadal somehow put that in his head
LOL welcome back Yoda

·
Registered
30 Posts
Novak is the most spiritual tennis player and spreads nothing but love. He will be revered as the ultimate GOAT who defeated the other two GOATs on their favourite surface. :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts