1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Argentina will win on #whatever# court.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Argentina should lose against Spain on clay at least a miracle happens and both Gaudio and Coria recover their tennis to have a chance.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so if this happens i think it would be the first time argentina plays on hard at home

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Now that's a serious problem. As far as I know, people in Argentine treat Davis Cup VERY seriously and attendance is always admirable. That's why this big court was built in Buenos Aires. The thing is, it's clay and it would be veeery difficult to make indoor hard out of it ;)

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Now that's a serious problem. As far as I know, people in Argentine treat Davis Cup VERY seriously and attendance is always admirable. That's why this big court was built in Buenos Aires. The thing is, it's clay and it would be veeery difficult to make indoor hard out of it ;)
argentina can play in the luna park or in cordoba and santa fe where there are indoor courts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
I'm guessing that the Luna Park has about 10000 seats.

·
Registered
34,672 Posts
Nalbandian said in an interview that they were talking in the team about a possible final against Spain that they would play on hardcourt.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
this manon have a big problem in his head :retard:
you think? wow what a novel idea?

who cares what surface. Both want clay. Whoever has home-court would win.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
I'm not sure how much a hardcourt would help them. Apart from Nalby, their best players (right now) play best on clay.

I think Spain would be the favourites whatever the surface.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts