Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
11,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is dedicated to Bwehh winning St. Petersburg.

You may feel free to post Bwehhh , in any way shape or form.

For reference.

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
Lol good thread

Reactions: Kowchi

·
11,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dang, his net clearance with the FH is ridiculous at times. looks like mere inches.
Bwehh.

His forehand is like peak Fernando Gonzalez . Its crazy a guy like this is not yet a grandslam champion. His game is well suited for hardcourts and indoors.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
He's only 22, give him some time.

Made it to QF in USO, winner in Hamburg, Made it to QF in RG, and Final here in St. Petersburg. He's proving to be one of the few consistent players on the ATP tour, of late.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Bwehh.

His forehand is like peak Fernando Gonzalez . Its crazy a guy like this is not yet a grandslam champion. His game is well suited for hardcourts and indoors.
I was thinking the same thing. Once he develops his lateral movement and volleys the comparison will be even more clear.

·
Registered
16,773 Posts
Took a lot of effort.

Bwehh!
Did you really go lamebrained? This is not an insult, but I am really interested in your mental well-being.

·
11,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did you really go lamebrained? This is not an insult, but I am really interested in your mental well-being.
Doing well. Just trying to keep things light hearted.

I think Rublev maybe has the most iconic grunt. Doing the B vowel sound takes a lot of effort , instead of a Ha or Hey or Ah. Good news is we know that he is breathing rhythmically with all his shots.

In summary , not all threads have to be poop throwing contests about the GOAT debate. (y)

BWEHH!

·
Registered
16,773 Posts
Doing well. Just trying to keep things light hearted.

I think Rublev maybe has the most iconic grunt. Doing the B vowel sound takes a lot of effort , instead of a Ha or Hey or Ah. Good news is we know that he is breathing rhythmically with all his shots.

In summary , not all threads have to be poop throwing contests about the GOAT debate. (y)

BWEHH!
For sure, your Del Goatro threads were much more exciting than this.
That wasn't any GOAT debate, just some gloryhunting on a one-slam-wonder, but still.

Reactions: Kowchi
1 - 20 of 46 Posts