Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,409 Posts
Then we know Anderson was having the best 10 months of his career. I would expect him to have a big drop-off in performance for a while, though.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
It's very very unlikely, bordering on impossible now, but if Anderson manages to win this, it will be one of the most hilarious results ever. I mean, can you imagine - Kevin Anderson lifting up that Wimbledon trophy? Madness. And, I must say, it would be kind of amazing - much better than the usual suspects winning.

·
Registered
404 Posts
He'll lose in straights. But his titanic efforts this Wimbledon will be remembered for a long time.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Absolutely, if Anderson pulled off the impossible it would be the most impressive tournament win I've ever seen.

He has a snowflake's chance in hell of it actually happening though.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Practically he has no chance, he's dead tired, his only chance is that Djokovic-Nadal match will last like 10 hours.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
As hard as it is to imagine, it would be the most incredible against the odds grand slam winner we saw in a long time... Probably in all my time of watching tennis

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
He should immediately be drug tested. Great on him to stay so tough over the last few days, the match with Isner was compelling. Hopefully they took each other out for the rest of the year.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
If Anderson somehow manages to win the title, this tournament will go down as one of the craziest of all time.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
If he manages to win, against the odds, there still will be idiots who'll say he didn't deserve it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
611 Posts
He's in the final so he's given himself a chance. The other two still have to get there. Hopefully they will thrash themselves and the court (the service line has a groove worse than a cricket popping crease from their incessant ball bouncing.) for another 2-3 hours tomorrow...Perhaps the Umpire will also grow a pair and call them for time wasting too. What was that noise? Oh, a flock of pigs flying past.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts