Registered
2,568 Posts
lol definitely Nadal. Probably in 4.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Genuinely idk.

Nadal has an uncanny ability to read Fed's serve
True that, but Fed is def. serving better than ever. Nadal would have been able to hold serve easier than Murray though and at least reached some TB. And 2011 Rafa was still pretty clutch against anyone not named Djoker so he would have been the slight favourite I guess.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I think Federer would not drop any service game, but neither would Nadal (or maybe 1 every 3 sets). So decided in tiebreaks, probably 50/50.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Nadal has an uncanny ability to read Fed's serve and pass him like it's 2005-2006 whenever they play. That's your answer.
Not really, Nadal is pretty clueless on returning Federer on indoor courts and on grass he is definetly not better than Murray.

What Nadal does better than Murray is to hold serve against Federer, Federer just cant return the Nadal serve without avoiding that FH sledgehammer.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Three tiebreaks in the first 4 sets, either Nadal takes 2 of them and wins in 4 or loses two of them and wins in 5. In any case, I think Nadal 2011 would win

3,728 Posts
Federer switching to a bigger racquet has really sured up his bh

nadal from any year would have lost against a 76% 1st serve, solid backhand and consistency

you're looking at only a prime grass sampras 1999 having a chance (to win a set)

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Dal is not breaking anything, so TBs probably. Fed is the better TB player in general, what is their H2H TB record? Fed is like 6-1 on grass, right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts