Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's his first match since the restart, but Copil shouldn't eat a bagel from Barrios, especially in Romania. Close to exiting top 200. 🤦‍♂️
Barrios Vera should work his way towards becoming a solid clay CH player, it feels like he is playing since forever with not much progress. Still 22 though. 👍

·
MONSOON season.
82,262 Posts
Copil deserves to be outside of the Top 200. Most of his draws have been very kind and still he barely wins a match.

·
Registered
19,388 Posts
Copil deserves to be outside of the Top 200. Most of his draws have been very kind and still he barely wins a match.
No he doesn't, he's a top 100 without a doubt. Anyway, it seems like his mind is not on tennis anymore. His child was born not long ago and he looks unmotivated on court. Maybe it's time to hang the racket?

·
MONSOON season.
82,262 Posts
No he doesn't, he's a top 100 without a doubt. Anyway, it seems like his mind is not on tennis anymore. His child was born not long ago and he looks unmotivated on court. Maybe it's time to hang the racket?
How is he Top 100? He hasn't played like he belongs there for a long time. I saw him last year in Rotterdam and it was embarrassing. He was already slumping before that and he never improved after that either.

Peak Copil is safely inside the Top 100, but we haven't seen him in a long time.

·
Registered
19,388 Posts
How is he Top 100? He hasn't played like he belongs there for a long time. I saw him last year in Rotterdam and it was embarrassing. He was already slumping before that and he never improved after that either.

Peak Copil is safely inside the Top 100, but we haven't seen him in a long time.
Well yeah, I thought you were referring to the old self for not deserving to be there. At the moment, I agree, he's borderline embarrassing

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Copil is done omg. He enjoyed a nice season after his run in Basel 2 years ago but...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts