Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just Got An Email Saying I Won A Copy Of The 2008 Atp Official Guide !!!

From The 30-love.net Promotion

Im So Excited !!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wat do u mean proof

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
I just got an e-mail from a guy in Nigeria saying he's going to transfer $5.3m into my bank account. And yesterday I got one from a guy in Botswana saying he's going to transfer me $4.5m as soon as I transfer him £52k. :dance:

I'm rich! :cool:

Congrats Winnipeg. :)

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
I just got an e-mail from a guy in Nigeria saying he's going to transfer $5.3m into my bank account. And yesterday I got one from a guy in Botswana saying he's going to transfer me $4.5m as soon as I transfer him £52k. :dance:

I'm rich! :cool:

Congrats Winnipeg. :)
:speakles: WOW! I got exactly the same :dance:

I've transferred the £52k over immediately, and I'll wait patiently for my $4.5m. He sounded very genuine. I'm going to be rich :yippee:

Amazing coincidence ;)

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
:speakles: WOW! I got exactly the same :dance:

I've transferred the £52k over immediately, and I'll wait patiently for my $4.5m. He sounded very genuine. I'm going to be rich :yippee:

Amazing coincidence ;)
Ever since I joined paypal, I get a million of these fucking e-mails everyday. And I haven't seen a penny yet. :mad:

Here are a few beauties I've received in the past.
http://kingsofclay.proboards100.com/index.cgi?board=mundial2006&action=display&thread=968

"I cannot imagine the surprise this will bring to you" :lol:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Ever since I joined paypal, I get a million of these fucking e-mails everyday. And I haven't seen a penny yet. :mad:

Here are a few beauties I've received in the past.
http://kingsofclay.proboards100.com/index.cgi?board=mundial2006&action=display&thread=968

"I cannot imagine the surprise this will bring to you" :lol:
I'm sure your money is on the way, be patient....The BANK OF AFRICA OUGADOUDOU BURKINAFASO can be a little slow at times clearly ;)

I get loads as well, but it seems not of the variety you get *jealous*

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i uploaded a video on the site

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It 'In.'

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addiction, Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write
"For Sexual Favors."

7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."

8 Don't use any punctuation

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

11. Specify That Your D rive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme.

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play a CD of Tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You'r e Not In The Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, "Rock Bottom."

17. When Your Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Hav e To Let One Of You Go."

20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.. .....

Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile. It's Called ..... therapy!

See the highlighted #. Just teasing CONGRATULATIONS!!! And sorry for posting this joke again :p Too funny not to keep sharing;)

Reactions: Saumon

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thannks
:)

·
RAVE ON
19,714 Posts
Your 52k cheque just cleared. Please provide me with your bank account number and online access code so that I can begin transfer of the 4.5m.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts