Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying so hard to keep positive at the moment, but things have just been so bad for me lately. I don't like to be negative, or drag things that are bothering me onto here, but I just need to vent so.. stop reading here if you aren't interested. ___________________________________________________________

I finally ditched the son of a bitch boyfriend/chain round my neck. I'm not too sad by this, except it left me pining over my ex-boyfriend, who was just so wonderful and loving and caring and everything that my more recent guy wasn't. ): I just wish that things had worked out differently between us, or that we'd never dated at all, then at least we'd still be best friends. I even have both guys blocked on MSN, so that they can't contact me on there anymore, though I feel I should call my nice ex. So much is left unsaid.

College is also getting me down, I mean I love the course itself and the staff are wonderful, much better than the staff at my old college. It's just that I feel so empty and uninspired, which isn't actually very good if you're studing Art/Design related things. It's like losing a part of you, that you need to be complete. Like Andy's mojojo whatyoumicallit.

I just feel so down and I don't even know why. I wish I did know, because then I could almost do something about it.
I don't want to be a burden on anyone, so I'm just writing all this muddle of thought , and crapshit, in here. I put it here instead of LJ because I don't know if I really want anyone to read it, I'm just typing it to try and make sense of it all, really.
Also, I can never seem to sleep these days, no matter how tired I am. Sigh. For the record, I'm not tired right now and it's coming up to half 12. ):
Apologies for the moody cow entry. i guess I'm just showing my true colours now. ):
Hopefully The Charlatans should cheer me up now (indirect thanks to am&a for reminding me of a song I hadn't listen to in ages). i've liked this band 10 years now, and boy have they seen me through some rough times.
Still, I keep on, keeping on. as I hope that they will.

If anyone has bothered to read this, thanks for listening, but please don't comment. I really can't handle any sympathy and by posting this, I'm not really intending it to be given any. I'll cope. :)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts