Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Knowle and Ginepri, how did that one go?

And you don't happen to have the Tuesday OOP, do you?

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Сафин said:
Safin vs Grojean please :)
I only saw the 2nd set, and Marat was in command. He made some foolish errors and missed a 0-40 on Grosjean's serve, but he was never in danger of losing his own serve, and he dominated most of the rallies from the baseline.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
*coughs* You didn't happen to see Verdasco v Canas did you?!!! :)

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i love paradorn said:
hey Godom, I just want to know how many erros Paradorn made on his loss, if you saw the match. thanks
Many. :eek: I mean, A LOT of errors. :eek:
He dominated most of the rallies, but he was going for winners too fast. He often tried the backhand down the line winner, but that shot didn't work at all.
And Olivier played really well, he ran a lot and got everything back, so most of the points ended with Paradorn's errors. In fact he was without a chance throughout the match, and he looked pretty frustrated.
But at least he won a fantastic point with a thorugh-the-legs shot. :)

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lizabeth..* said:
*coughs* You didn't happen to see Verdasco v Canas did you?!!! :)
I saw parts of it. :) The end of the first set and the 2nd set from 1-4.

Good match. Verdasco has a great lefty forehand and dominated from the baseline, although he made a lot of stupid errors as well.
Canas of course with great defense, getting EVERYTHING back.
In the first set tie-break Canas had some trouble with the umpire which cost him the set.
In the 2nd he was leading 4-1 but gave the break back. He got into the tie-break where he was leading and had set-points, but here Verdasco's more aggressive play decided the match as he still went for winners and had success with it.
Canas was pretty pissed after the match.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Fernando is notorious for his stupid errors..., he doesn't really think about his shots...just tries to hit a winner every time :lol: Thanks for that GoDom!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
GoDom, are you going again today to cheer for Kiefer? ;)

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
Space Cadet said:
lol, that was a good one :haha: :rolls:

;) :worship:

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Space Cadet said:
Oh yes, I cheered at Kiefer's match. ;) :woohoo: :banana: :yeah:

So yes, I was there again. :)
Unfortunately we had Hamburg's infamous "Schietwetter" today (cloudy, light drizzle all the time, 12C). *shudder*
Tonight I'm even more tired than yesterday, but if you wanna know something, feel free to ask. :)

All I wanna say is: Youzhny you fool, I love you !!! :D :rolleyes: :fiery: :D :yeah:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Did you also see (or rather endure the horror-show) Schüttler-Burgsmüller match? I followed it here, and it was torture. Wrong result, again, but what's new about that? :(

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Space Cadet said:
Did you also see (or rather endure the horror-show) Schüttler-Burgsmüller match? I followed it here, and it was torture. Wrong result, again, but what's new about that? :(
Only the 3rd set, and that was more than enough. :eek: Total dullness. No comparison to Federer vs. Gaudio.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts