Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clayray? and not Clayray 2.0, its Clayray 3.0..

I was so sure of an quiet comfortable RG win.. going max 4 Sets.. beating Nadal (No choke this time)
I Never bite hype, Nadal after that performance at AO i knew.. Djokovic will win Nadal at RG..
But Nadal fans kept saying "He needs matches" , then he lost at Hardcourt masters.. and then Rafa fans said
"He is rusty, besides Clay comming up, Monte Carlo RAFAEL NADAL GSM" he lost Monte carlo..
And ever since then DELUSIONS everywhere.. Even if Rafael Nadal finds peak form, Djokovic 3.0 Can beat him.

Something terrible has happened though for Novak&Fans.. Clayray 3.0, MarriedRay 1.0 has appeared..
ClayRay 3.0 MarriedRay 1.0 / Vs \ DjokoKing 3.0 MarriedVic 1.0 FatherVic 1.0
5 Set Epic, hopefully its a final.. :worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
596 Posts

I see no lies.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
It would probably be the most Djokovic thing ever to beat Nadal and then lose to Clayray in the final.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Emergence of Andy as a viable RG winner is good news.
With Roger fading away, Rafa becoming iffy, Tennis needs Andy.

Andy has the game, the physical stamina BUT lacks the mental strength .

If he takes care of it, we are in for some good close Novak-Andy matches in the days to come.

·
Banned
923 Posts
Djokovic would definitely lose another slam final to Murray. The only slam finals he wins against Murray are on plexicushion.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Emergence of Andy as a viable RG winner is good news.
With Roger fading away, Rafa becoming iffy, Tennis needs Andy.

Andy has the game, the physical stamina BUT lacks the mental strength .

If he takes care of it, we are in for some good close Novak-Andy matches in the days to come.
Novak Andy Matches :bowdown:

Only lovers of Dull and Frauderer cant see the beauty in their matches

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Clayray? and not Clayray 2.0, its Clayray 3.0..

I was so sure of an quiet comfortable RG win.. going max 4 Sets.. beating Nadal (No choke this time)
I Never bite hype, Nadal after that performance at AO i knew.. Djokovic will win Nadal at RG..
But Nadal fans kept saying "He needs matches" , then he lost at Hardcourt masters.. and then Rafa fans said
"He is rusty, besides Clay comming up, Monte Carlo RAFAEL NADAL GSM" he lost Monte carlo..
And ever since then DELUSIONS everywhere.. Even if Rafael Nadal finds peak form, Djokovic 3.0 Can beat him.

Something terrible has happened though for Novak&Fans.. Clayray 3.0, MarriedRay 1.0 has appeared..
ClayRay 3.0 MarriedRay 1.0 / Vs \ DjokoKing 3.0 MarriedVic 1.0 FatherVic 1.0
5 Set Epic, hopefully its a final.. :worship::worship::worship:
Did you just call for a Nole Murray final on clay? This cracker has been drinking and smelling some grass at the same time. I am open to anybody but Nadal winning the FO but hell no to that crap final

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
If Djokovic lost to Murray after beating Nadal, imagine what he would be thinking :lol:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I think Fed is going to take this Wimbledon....everything he has developed in his game since the final last year was to that end. I think Djoke is favourite still with the bookies and Murray in behind.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
only thing worse is defeat nadal in the quarters, defeat murray in the semis, and lost to Berdych in the Finals.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
While a murray djokovic final after djokovic disposes of nadal would be dramatic, the simple answer is:BO5

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Sadly, I don't see Djoker winning RG. I think he is being set up for a fall. Everyone is so sure he will win, but I think either Nadal will win as usual and it will be the yearly anti climax, or he will beat Nadal/ Nadal will lose and he will then implode and blow his chance. His mental block at RG is pretty strong.

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
So long as Nadal goes out, IDC about who ends up getting the title.
I want to see Novak beat Nadal/win RG just to see his reaction (forget ripping, his shirt will instantly vaporise most likely).
But if Murray got RG before Novak, Novak's tards would be in ruins, and that would be fun too.

If Berdych wins, tennis loses.
It would irreversibly cheapen the title.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts