Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Djokovic is playing poorly, should've lost to Gulbis in QF's already. Murray is playing a bit better, but both Federer and Peak Stan can handle him with ease.

Other players?

Nadal showed once more he's done and declined. Only extremist tards can't see the truth.

Dimitrov and Tsonga are still struggling.

Nishikori's body most likely won't stand for two tough weeks again.

Cilic won't go beast mode two years in a row.

Kyrgios is still young, Raonic isn't servebotting pretty well these days and Fognini doesn't like the courts.

Any other player is absolutely irrelevant to slam winning discussions.

Since Wawrinka peak for slams these days and Federer is eager to win another one before retiring, both seem like pretty good beats. :cool:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Federer isn't winning another slam, accept it and live your life accepting this.

Stan is as likely to be knocked out in the first 3 rounds as he his to be a challenger.

·
|
14,955 Posts
Imagine if Federer has to play Rafa in the Cincy QF!
Then Federer will go into the US Open having played only THREE matches since Wimbledon :eek:

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Stan can handle Murray easy is based on nothing but conjecture. There's absolute nothing to back that up.

·
Banned
6,801 Posts
Wawrinka is inconsistent and has problems with back. Federer doesn't play in HC GS finals since 2010.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Haters getting desperate.

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Stan can handle Murray easy is based on nothing but conjecture. There's absolute nothing to back that up.
Pretty good matchup for Stan.

H2H is 8-6 for Murray, but Wawrinka won the last two, both routine wins. Also, if you discard grass (where Wawrinka is poor), H2H is 6-6. Hell, even in grass Wawrinka managed to push Murray to 5 in Wimbledon's 2009.

2-1 in the USO H2H, with Murray's solo win dating back to 2008.

In their last two matches, Murray failed to win more than 4 games in a set.

Haters getting desperate.
Haters. :lol:

Well, this particular "hater" also got desperate before the clay season and made this thread:
Stan "The Man" Wawrinka a good sleeper for the RG title!

Stay bitter. :wavey:

·
23,475 Posts
Bencic might indeed have a shot. Good call, OP!
:aparty:
:lol: Would be nice to see a Tornoto like run from her again, but it really shows the Swiss are really GOATing this year, with Fed, Stan, Timea, Bencic and Hingis doing well in their respective categories, haha.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Djokovic is playing poorly, should've lost to Gulbis in QF's already. Murray is playing a bit better, but both Federer and Peak Stan can handle him with ease.

Other players?

Nadal showed once more he's done and declined. Only extremist tards can't see the truth.

Dimitrov and Tsonga are still struggling.

Nishikori's body most likely won't stand for two tough weeks again.h

Cilic won't go beast mode two years in a row.

Kyrgios is still young, Raonic isn't servebotting pretty well these days and Fognini doesn't like the courts.

Any other player is absolutely irrelevant to slam winning discussions.

Since Wawrinka peak for slams these days and Federer is eager to win another one before retiring, both seem like pretty good beats. :cool:
Federer has no Stamina. He cannot win a slam when he is fading by the end of the third set. Murray is a lot more clutch than he was five weeks ago. He is going to do some damage in the latter part of the season. Djokovic lost the battle yesterday. But he is world number one and one of the greatest of ALLTIME for a reason.

And he will put it together for the U.S open. Nadals not going to be a factor this year for reasons I have outlined a thousand times. Wawrinka is the question mark here. He does nothing anywhere but slams. If the beast awakens in New York, we just don't know.

But it wouldn't surprise me if most finals for the rest of the season are settled between Murray and Djokovic. With them sharing honours. I just have that feeling...

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
What an amazing time for tennis when Federer is only fifth on the list of Swiss players most likely to win a slam next.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Chiundelli's just gotten some hope, good job guys....

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Another stupid prediction thread, but whatever. Just because you want something to happen it doesn't mean it will happen.

What are we supposed to talk about in this thread? Our feelings?

Oh, I feel this, oh I feel that ... Oh, I'm Pmsing :help:.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts