Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he'll have to get about 200 points in the race, but he's on fire and it's his favorite time of the year. ajmo ivane!

Reactions: Neely

·
Registered
440 Posts
it is pretty difficult at least andre agassi and marat safin pull out of the masters! even he is pretty far of puerta and gaudio :eek:

·
Banned
3,208 Posts
His chances are extremely very poor :eek:

He would need to win a masters series , reach the QF in the other and that his rivals don't add up no point MIRCALES DO NOT HAPPEN

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
...and Dent and Roddick have each made a solemn promise not to have crisps, chocolate, pizza, beer and burgers between now and the start of 2006 in order to lose much-needed weight for next season :angel:

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
No he wont make it, he has 50,100,45,100 left. he will get about 100-150. he has chance to win Vieanna 50+ 2 QF at TMS= 100, + what ever he does if at Lyon.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
JerrySeinfeld said:
No he wont make it, he has 50,100,45,100 left. he will get about 100-150. he has chance to win Vieanna 50+ 2 QF at TMS= 100, + what ever he does if at Lyon.
JerryS - you are forgetting that his best 4th and 5th results are 28 and 35 respectively so he will gain little if anything from those 2 optional events left. He will have to do exceptionally well in the 2 Masters...Henman will probably appear somewhere knowing my luck! :haha: :scared:

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
jez said:
JerryS - you are forgetting that his best 4th and 5th results are 28 and 35 respectively so he will gain little if anything from those 2 optional events left. He will have to do exceptionally well in the 2 Masters...Henman will probably appear somewhere knowing my luck! :haha: :scared:
I would love to see him play henman at one of those 2 :)

like me new sig :lol:

·
Banned
3,208 Posts
JerrySeinfeld said:
Winning in Viena he would get 50 points but only add up " 22 points ", and if after he won in Lyon he would only add up " 10 points "

·
Registered
558 Posts
ivan has strangely underperformed at the mandatory events in the pasti(and he can't gain much now in the 5 extra)...

Has he ever reached the 4th round of a GS? Or the SF of a TMS?

I think he may have reached the QF - perhaps the SF -- of a TMS a couple of times.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Galaxystorm said:
Miracles as Henman winning in Wimbly do NOT happen ;)
Until he hangs up his racquets for good...I refuse to believe that.

Just ask JerryS and the rest of the Croat fans...actually guys...could you get Goran to bless Henman's racquet as soon as he is knocked out of Queen's 2006? :lol:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
mishar said:
ivan has strangely underperformed at the mandatory events in the pasti(and he can't gain much now in the 5 extra)...

I think he may have reached the QF - perhaps the SF -- of a TMS a couple of times.
He made semis last year in Madrid, don't know about the rest though....
He needs some big performances in the TMS's to even stand a chance of making it.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
mishar said:

he's has reached few SF at TMS. even on clay, QF check.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
jez said:
Until he hangs up his racquets for good...I refuse to believe that.

Just ask JerryS and the rest of the Croat fans...actually guys...could you get Goran to bless Henman's racquet as soon as he is knocked out of Queen's 2006? :lol:
The best thing possible for Tim is for Murray to keep progressing and get all the attention and hype.
Therefore come Wimby 2006, everyone will be saying Tim who and thus allowing Tim to play great again with all the pressure off. There's my best case scenario.... :angel:

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
Hell have to win the two TMS or win one and rest of the lower tier tournaments

·
Banned
3,208 Posts
gooner88 said:
The best thing possible for Tim is for Murray to keep progressing and get all the attention and hype.
Therefore come Wimby 2006, everyone will be saying Tim who and thus allowing Tim to play great again with all the pressure off. There's my best case scenario.... :angel:
I will tell you the worst scenario . Henman arrives to Wimbly without being a seeded player and he has to face Roger in the first round , a funny scenario, right ? :devil:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Galaxystorm said:
I will tell you the worst scenario . Henman arrives to Wimbly without being a seeded player and he has to face Roger in the first round , a funny scenario, right ? :devil:
Won't happen - AELTC will see to that! :devil:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts