Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to watch Nick Kyrios play
But this time he did something makes no sense
He throw the chair and quit a match without permision.
By no means he could do this without a punishment, there is no sports spirit shows here.

His opponents Rude took this seriously and think he should be suspended for 6 months
I suggest 3 months to let him calm down, to be a real player, to be a better example for children.
The suspension did no harm to him and tennis, it will tell other young player what should do, what should not do.

btw, some fedtards is too idol worship, they don't have a healthy mind set.
As long as Fed saids "I don't think he need to be suspended" then the Fedtards comes out and support Fed.
Even thougth that will destroy Nick and our sports.

Even though I am a Rafa fan, and Rafa says Nick should receive no punishment I will still believe some punishment is really needed

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I suggest 3 months to let him calm down, to be a real player, to be a better example for children.
Is that now a player's duty :confused: And besides, tennis isn't giving chlidren a "good example" with all the advertisements filling their brains with bullshit, for example. Or the fact that millions of people are living in poverty while the Federers, Djokovics and Nadals are swimming in money. By the way, did you know that Nick runs a foundation which helps "underprivileged youth" fulfill their sporting dreams? https://nkfoundation.com.au/. So how can he be a bad example for chlidren :confused:

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
By no means he could do this without a punishment, there is no sports spirit shows here.

His opponents Rude took this seriously and think he should be suspended for 6 months
The suspension did no harm to him and tennis, it will tell other young player what should do, what should not do.

btw, some fedtards is too idol worship, they don't have a healthy mind set.
As long as Fed saids "I don't think he need to be suspended" then the Fedtards comes out and support Fed.
Even thougth that will destroy Nick and our sports.

Even though I am a Rafa fan, and Rafa says Nick should receive no punishment I will still believe some punishment is really needed
You have your point but I think even if you ban him for 6 months, he will behave the same when he comes back :nerner:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What Fed or Rafa think is completely irrelevant.

Nick is a fool. Some of you might find it funny but it's not.

Nick is not that brave. Real men do not behave like that. He is a pussy with a big mouth. Speak with your racquet. Whatever.
I agree, the player should speak with the racquet rather than chairs

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that now a player's duty :confused: And besides, tennis isn't giving chlidren a "good example" with all the advertisements filling their brains with bullshit, for example. Or the fact that millions of people are living in poverty while the Federers, Djokovics and Nadals are swimming in money. By the way, did you know that Nick runs a foundation which helps "underprivileged youth" fulfill their sporting dreams? https://nkfoundation.com.au/. So how can he be a bad example for chlidren :confused:
That not the same thing, we are talking about what he did on court

Throw the chair and abuse his temper on court, quit as he want, this thing is really bad

Whether he did another 10 good things is irrelevant.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
No grounds for a ban. Also there are far worse examples for children a few clicks away on any smartphone.

·
Registered
472 Posts
The funny thing is that he hates tennis so much, yet he is really talented. What he really should do is spend the next two years applying himself and taking it seriously. Win some slams, p*ss everybody off and make lots of money for himself, then retire.

This whole thing about hating tennis but still playing a basically full schedule only to tank every few matches and complain is just a waste of time.

Just like many NFL players are doing, they play at a high level for a few years, get their millions and go do something they enjoy once they are set for life.

·
|
14,277 Posts
I don't care about him throwing chairs, but I think he should be suspended, and actually banned permanently, for slandering other tennis players.
Kyrgios is doing what the French politician did to Rafa, and Rafa was awarded damages after suing that French politician for defamation : )
The ATP shouldn't be letting people play on the tour that are worthy of being sued for defaming other tennis players.

·
|
14,277 Posts
The funny thing is that he hates tennis so much, yet he is really talented. What he really should do is spend the next two years applying himself and taking it seriously. Win some slams, p*ss everybody off and make lots of money for himself, then retire.
His footwork is too poor to win slams. He's like all the other servebots. Servebots don't win slams.

Cilic is the closest thing to a servebot winning slams, but he's more than capable of playing long rallies, so he's not a servebot : )

Kygrios doesn't have a consistent b-game to rely on, and you can't win slams with your a-game alone, because there are is always a couple of matches where not everything is going in.

Best-of-5-sets, 7 matches, Kyrgios hasn't got the talent to win a slam.

·
Registered
963 Posts
He is what he is any i dont expect ATP to do anything. They never do.

If you want to watch a nice guy version of Kyrgios, just watch Karlovic. If Ivo had 2-handed backhand, you couldnt possibly tell whos who when watching just their game.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Nick is good for the game. Been saying this for many years now.

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
Grow up instead of trying to start an argument again you absolute child, there's already been a thread for what people think should happen to Kyrgios.
This is a discussion forum and it's not run by you. So as you say, "tough shit if you don't like it."

There are multiple threads on similar topics all the time here but I know how you get testy when a mirror is held up for you to see your incoherence.

·
Registered
14,493 Posts

His opponents Rude
His opponent is called Ruud. He is Norwegian, learn how to spell his name correctly. You know, respect.
Also that guy wanted to overblow the whole thing.

Even though I am a Rafa fan
Though from your username one would think that you are also a Murray fan. What did Murray say about this incident?
He is friend of Nick after all.

·
Registered
990 Posts
This is a discussion forum and it's not run by you. So as you say, "tough shit if you don't like it."

There are multiple threads on similar topics all the time here but I know how you get testy when a mirror is held up for you to see your incoherence.
And they get merged most of the time.

There's no need to turn into a dick whenever you see I've made a comment.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts