Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2013, Federer was supposed to be retiring soon. "Let's see how Nadal does when he's 32!"

And here we are.

People thought Nadal's body would be broken down by 27.

At this rate, he could still be in the Top 5 at 40.

It's NADAL who is the durable one, not Federer. Federer is prone to injury and tries to hide it from the media/plays through it.

Nadal uses "injury" as code for, "rebooting and playing mind games with the tour because just suffered a big loss, no?"

·
Registered
3,583 Posts

·
|
14,278 Posts
In 2017, Nadal became the oldest ever year-end-#1.
And he's about to make it back-to-back, with his 5th year-end-#1, tying Federer.
Next year he'll be chasing the record of 6 year-end-#1s, held by Sampras.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
In 2013, Federer was supposed to be retiring soon. "Let's see how Nadal does when he's 32!"

And here we are.

People thought Nadal's body would be broken down by 27.

At this rate, he could still be in the Top 5 at 40.

It's NADAL who is the durable one, not Federer. Federer is prone to injury and tries to hide it from the media/plays through it.

Nadal uses "injury" as code for, "rebooting and playing mind games with the tour because just suffered a big loss, no?"
Dude, you are consistently in bigger ruins than anyone else on this forum, and this forum includes Slade and emotion

·
Banned
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude, you are consistently in bigger ruins than anyone else on this forum, and this forum includes Slade and emotion
Oh yeah, coming from the supposed Federer fan who melted down and renounced Federer's claim to GOATdom based on him losing to Kevin Anderson in the QF of Wimbledon (when he was clearly injured). That's rich.

Coming from the guy who pulled the, "I know a guy" routine to start a silly thread on Federer's retirement date.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Im so tired with all the topics around here.
For me i just want that Federer,Nadal and Nole will never retire and be at their best all time,because they are tennis,they gave us so many unforgettable matches with each other and with different opponents.. just enjoy and be grateful that we are alive and can see them

·
Registered
206 Posts
For me i just want the Federer,Nadal and Nole will never retire and be at their best all time,because they are tennis,they gave us so many unforgettable matches with each other and with different opponents.. just enjoy and be grateful that we are alive and can see them
This.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts