Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, really. I did.

Okay, so he was only in the background on the television in a sports bar, but STILL.

Whoever he was playing did not get a closeup on the television, therefore I could make him out.

Gaudio is a superstar.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The one that is still just called Law and Order. I could probably find the episode number if anybody is really into that show ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Chloe said:
The one that is still just called Law and Order. I could probably find the episode number if anybody is really into that show ;)

i like SVU better :p

if its a new one we will only get it in 6 months time :sad:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Gaudio is ATP Serena Williams :bounce:
Can't wait for his own clothing line :hearts:

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Gaudio on Law and Order!!! How did I miss that :lol:

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
The original Law & Order rox. So does SVU.:cool: Good to know!

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Chloe said:
No, really. I did.

Okay, so he was only in the background on the television in a sports bar, but STILL.

Whoever he was playing did not get a closeup on the television, therefore I could make him out.

Gaudio is a superstar.
I watch two of the reruns almost every week night. If you can describe the story line, I will find Gaudio!

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
My dad watches like eight episodes a day of Law and Order, I'll have to ask him if he saw it. Maybe there was a signifigance to showing Gaudio - like the killer wore blue socks...

·
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.
10,986 Posts
:haha: I WILL LOOK FOR HIM ON THE EMMY'S TONIGHT!!!!!!!! Maybe he'll win something!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
SwissMister1 said:
My dad watches like eight episodes a day of Law and Order, I'll have to ask him if he saw it. Maybe there was a signifigance to showing Gaudio - like the killer wore blue socks...
:haha: :haha: I've never seen "Law and Order" - not even sure if it's shown in England, though I admit I don't watch much TV so I could well have missed it - but would have liked to see Gaston.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Rosie said:
:haha: :haha: I've never seen "Law and Order" - not even sure if it's shown in England, though I admit I don't watch much TV so I could well have missed it - but would have liked to see Gaston.
It is shown here Rosie :) If I know when that episode's coming on I'll let you know ;)

We get all 3 Law and Orders. I'm definitely more of an SVU girl - Ice T :rocker2:
I still watch Criminal Intent for Vincent D'Onofrio though :eek:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
:lol: There are so many people watching L&O. See, it's right that USA network cut off Ginepri/Gasquet match to show L&O. ;)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
R.Federer said:
I watch two of the reruns almost every week night. If you can describe the story line, I will find Gaudio!
I posted a link that describes it.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Experimentee said:
Are you sure it was him? If I was famous like Gaudio, I would be asking for a better part than just a background one :)
Okay, I'm like 95% sure. I confess that it's possible it was somebody else, but I really believed that was Gaudio's hat and hair. They only showed it a couple times and it was in the background... but again, 95% sure. It was definitely a claycourt tournament. The clay was awfully red too, though I realize that could have been from filming a tv then seeing it on my tv ;)

If the Silas Enwood episode ever comes on again, make sure to watch, y'all. Then you can bump this up and tell me if I saw it right ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts