Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to love him soo much but after i watched him play against Scirchiphan and he bored me to tears in fact he always bores me. i uesd to love cos he's American now i realise he's just a freak and i will never support him again.

He is also very arrogant and waay overrated the amount of times ive stuck up for the guy my friend saw him at US Open and she sad he blantently ignored even though he was pratising. How rude and he isnt even FINE like i thought he was James Blake...Carlos Moya ...HELLO! Fine specimen of manhood or what! Andy dosent even get near them.

So what has Mr Dick got going for him....ive done a complete 180 on Andy but i know im not the only one he comes off really bad in interviews and stuff and his fashion on and off court is just tragic.

No more dick head for me....unless its James' ;) :lick: :drool:

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Welcome to the club!:angel:

·
Registered
496 Posts
BOOOHOOO! CRY ME A DANG RIVER! GET OVER IT!

GO RODDICK!!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
Andy is a nice guy and he isnt arrogant at all!he's a fighter and sometimes he can have ridicoulous and exagerated attitudes but he's definitely a good guy.i met him in paris for DC semifinal and he was nice to everyone.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know im in good company! :D :bounce:

Andy is nowhere near as good ambassador for Amreican men's tennis as James Blake a sophisticated guy with an education who stands up for what he believes in so elegantly.
Whatta man :hearts:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I'm not exactly Andy's number one fan.

But he isn't THAT bad.

Granted after seeing him act up in Toronto, my opinion of him as a player has gone down - but meh.

He's human.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I think I like Andy, he is a true dramaqueen and I love dramaqueens well except the flowerabuser :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
..what..The club of Whackos! lol.

:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :D

·
Registered
752 Posts
I don't think Andy is arrogant.

Overrated, yes. but not arrogant.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts