Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
:lol: I am guessing you are being tongue in cheek here and giving him a little slag on his looks. (I can't discern sarcasm, faceitiousness that well on the internet.) But while he may not be traditionally handsome, I think that Pico has tremendous sex appeal and can be very attractive in his way. And in person...even more. I find him much more appealing than your run of the mill boring Abercrombie & Fitch bland pretty boys.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Imo there are many worse looking players. I don't get the point of this thread.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I'm serious. I just felt compelled to inform the world.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
No shame in admitting he's handsome. He has very unique and charming looks.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
He looks good in that picture. In his match against Djoko, he looked overweight and pretty ugly.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
From his avatar and pic of Monaco it sounds like Jimmy has a thing for the messy curly hair types :p

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
O you know it, Vince Spadea is the epitome of charisma and sheer, animalistic sex appeal.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Monaco is gorgeous. No doubt about that at all.

Reactions: Corey Feldman

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Reactions: Corey Feldman

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Guillermo Canas is a bit funny looking too... but I think he still has a certain, y'know, Rub Factor.

I think it's his big roidalicious bod :drool:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Guillermo Canas is a bit funny looking too... but I think he still has a certain, y'know, Rub Factor.

I think it's his big roidalicious bod :drool:
I don't think it's just that. Some people are very personable for no descript reason. I look at Juan and Guillermo and know that they aren't conventionally handsome or model material, but their unique features are what make them attractive. Juan is the kind of guy who'd be very interesting to get to know.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
The wrinkle in his eyes when he smiles is unattractive. Sorry, had to say something discouraging about his looks.:p

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
Who is that guy next to him?? He looks like Miguel Varoni :inlove:

And yes, Pico is very good looking :D
:lol: I've always had a secret thing for Starace :rolls: I don't know what it is sometimes. :p :rolls:

But yeah, Monaco is better looking than most guys. :lol:

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Canas actually looked normal back when he had short hair, but he does look kind of strange now. I guess I was just used to him with short hair and without that messy beard.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts