Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday night there was a trivia night that a lot of people from my bowling league went to. I couldn't go unfortunately because it was too hard to get to without a car :( Anyway tonight at bowling, one of the ladies in my team who did go on Saturday told me that on Saturday night the 3 guys that I get along well with and are good friends with my ex Matt came up to her and told her that they were 'absolutely disgusted with the way that Matt broke up with me (text message :rolleyes: ) and that they had told him how they felt about it! Also one of them said that it also stunk that he had waited 3 weeks to finish it properly. I absolutely love those guys :hug:

Obviously I hooked the wrong friend because 2 of those 3 are ones that I've had huge crushes on in the past :p

Anyway, I had been wondering what their thinking was on the situation. I knew that they obviously had no problem with me because they have still been chatting to me each week like normal... but it's so nice to now know that they were on my side the whole time and were disgusted with him. It made me feel very good and made my night :D

Unfortunately, although I am kinda over him, I still feel sad inside quite often and I also think I would still take him back in an instant if the opportunity arose... which means I'm not really over him afterall :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
That's great indeed that they told this. They obviously are more worth than him. But I can understand the 2nd chance feeling. It's up to you to decide, but are you really ready to give a 2nd chance to a guy who couldn't even tell you in the face that he was breaking up?

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
:wavey: Hi!!! Text message??? Thats sucks :sad: :bigcry: I hope you are okay :hug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts