Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how to begin with... This kind of feeling has existed for quite a while, but couldn't really express in my words, but I try to put them together now.

I have decided to leave MTF. It doesn't matter to people who don't know me well, that must be like an unknown ordinary person passing by you in a busy street of New York City. For people who got to know me here might want to ask why.. It has been a little bit hard time for me, dealing with this feeling.

MTF has always been the same since I joined here 18 months ago. It was my first time ever to join public forums in the Internet, and there hasn't been any 2nd place for me such as MTF. The One and Only,, haha... Here, I have got to know some people and I have actually met a few of them in person, who share the same passion and interests... That was a great experience, and I find it very nice to have created such a nice bond in this place. It is just me who has changed in the last couple of months.

The main reason of my leaving is the relationship between me and my lover. As some of you might know, my girlfriend has been living in a different continent for 11 months. That means we have been away from each other for that long without seeing each other even a single time. Why didn't I go to her during that time, you might want to ask... I don't have enough money for that, and even though I had flown to her once, there would have been another tearful sad bye when I had to go back again, and moreover, she would not have had time for me as she is studying in an intensive program at an university there, during the time when I could travel to her. OK, back to the topic.

She is coming back to me in around 3 weeks. (The way I have been writing could make you think that I leave MTF because I am having a bad relationship with her now... No, that's not the case..) We have been having a 7 year+ relationship, and the duration when both of us were in the different continents was about 3 years. 3 long years of being away from each other. That's quite a lot, but we have been strong to each other and the situations, so we stay together without any problem.. Well, actually it would be a lie, if I say there wasn't any problem. We had some problems dealing with us during our relationship.. But, everytime, we were strong and solved the problems.. I say girlfriend and we are not married... But, we have lived like a married couple while we were together in the same place. I really love her.

So, I am feeling that she is coming back very soon, my feeling right now is quite unexplainable.. I am excited, but excited is not what I mean 100 percent. I just can't explain,, It is like a girlfriend is coming back to you after a long time absense for the first time. For me this is the 5th time that we remeet. And, I don't feel a room for MTF in my heart or feeling,, quasi, to have contacts with other people here. I just don't feel like doing it.... So, I leave. I leave means I don't make posts. And, I say I leave for now, that means I might come back sometime. maybe tomorrow, maybe in a week, maybe in a month, maybe in a year, maybe not anymore.... I will make posts, when I feel like to again. But, I don't know when that will be. Certainly not now.

But, since MTF has been a great source to inform myself interms of tennis, I will be visiting and go through threads often, so you might see my username under the current active users. And, in case someone contacts me via private message, who awaits my reply, I will be coming to MTF..

I hope you don't miss my posts and you keep having fun in MTF. and please respect my decision. I have been having this troubling feeling about leaving MTF for quite a while, and there came this decision. If you want to reach me from now on, please use my mobile number or better my e-mail address.

But, one thing I want to continue here is this bloging. I have received some good comments about my blog and my writing,, that is a great feeling for an author and this feeling motivates me to write more here... I don't say I have fans of my blog, but some of you like to read my blogs, and I really appreciate that. So, I continue to make entries here sometimes.

Those of you who have been kind to me,, I thank you very much. It has been fun. This is my last :hug: to you.

farewell...

SP.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Hey Yukio :kiss:, thanks for PM me and tell me this, i cant understand why, but i respect of your decision. We are friends, so wherever you go, i always be there. If you think you need a listener, feel free to mail me. I am glad you won't leave the blog, update the blog more often please, and I hope you and your sweet girlfriend can work this problem out. It is is a tough time for you, Gongbadai (sry, i spell it wrong again) Jia You.

don't say farewell, ok? just say bye, farewell means never meet again, but bye means see you soon.

hey, you make me blue. :kiss:

<i don't wanna say bye bye or farewell in the end. >

c u soon and have a nice weekend :D

xin yue
x

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
wow, Yukio. time flies, eh? i remember when you first joined mtf and you told us about your gf studying in Japan. i hope things pick up where you guys left off and here's hoping you all the very best. i also hope to meet you in person one day, CH is very small, after all. ;)
Love and happiness to you and your girlfriend. Sayonara, Yukio-san. :wavey:
Eva

G

·
0 Posts
i'm afraid I will miss your posts :sad: Hope you will have a great time with your gf when she comes back and look forward reading your blog! x Nienke

1 - 4 of 4 Posts