Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i didn't really kill it, i mean it still works but it's all messed up. to make a long story short i thought it would be a good idea to set it to update automatically when i hooked it up to my computer... well it wasn't, because my computer is an old piece of junk and it just made it freeze all the time. as though that wasn't bad enough, when i finally got it to stop fucking up my computer it turns out that it had pretty much wiped my entire ipod library clean.:mad: so i had to try and put back all 3000 or so songs, which takes forever on my crap computer, and also sucks because not all songs that were on my ipod were in my itunes library. :sad: anyway this didn't happen today, it actually happened a couple of weeks ago but i haven't had time to fix it because its the end of the semester and i have too much work to do. i've put some songs back on but every now and then i'll go to look for a song or playlist and it won't be there and i get reminded of what happened and it makes me sad.:bigcry: like now, i wanted to listen to kelly clarkson's since you've been gone :eek:, went to look for it and well it was on this really long playlist that got deleted, and worst of all it was one of those on-the-go lists that i created on my ipod, so it isn't even on my itunes library. :awww: anyway yeah technology hates me. :sobbing:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
:aww: reminds me of the time my comp crashed and i lost of the music i'd spend countless hrs illegally downloading :( sure it was more like 300 than 3000, but still, yeah, it sucked :hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts