Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and fun! :bounce: But she also drives everyone, including me, crazy! :eek: And I think it's on purpose, too! ;)

Allie says she is alot like like Kendal. Or is it the other way around? :confused: Any way you cut it, I hope Allie is not an exact replica of Kendal! :eek: Eighty percent would be great! ;) This Kendal girl kissed another girl passionately right in front of her boyfriend. That wasn't funny! :mad: It was deplorable! :fiery: But it was great television, too! :eek:

But seriously people, when is this double standard for women going to stop? :confused: Kendal gets to put a 5 second lip lock on a strange girl, while her boyfriend looked on very upset. Would she have tolerated him kissing a strange girl in front of her? Of course not! I felt badly for him to be emasculated like that. I don't know for sure. But I doubt Allie would do anything like that in front of her boyfriend! :eek: That wasn't cool!

Like I said, I hope Allie is eighty percent like Kendal. That would be a great percentage! :bounce:

Allie, I even gave up watching Marat Safin for a half an hour tonight to watch Kendal on "Road Rules" like you asked! And I'm glad I did! :D Safin lost. And Kendal, while not perfect, is an absolute knockout! :bounce:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You haven't given me the roll eyes smilie in a long time! :(

Well Allie, Kendal sure does have an effervescent personality! :bounce:

That's the first time I've seen "Road Rules"! It was quite an experience! ;) Allie, is that how life is for you in Manhattan? It looks like fun! :eek:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Kendal is gorgeous (i'm sure Allie is too)! and a great personality, absolutely hilarious!:D i think i'm in love with her. i do wish she would break up with Eric tho, he's so boring!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Kendal is dating Blair from the last road rules now, btw. :p

I've talked to her. :D

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Blair? oh god, she can do way better than him too!:( and i thought he had a major crush on Jisela?! anyway, when did you talk to her?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
sign up for an MTV account. She posts on that board like crazy, just like me here....... similarities, simlarities, when will they all end? *sigh* ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm sure MTV is glad that they got some rating points in the coveted "80-85 year old male" demographic. Great work.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
*sitting in the corner*

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
:wavey:

nooooooooooooooo

*licking my arms* :D :D

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I......I.........I..........don't know what to say...I'm shocked. :eek:

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
*licking my fingers* :D :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Have you been doing something naughty again Daniel......

Something with a

Banana?

:lick:

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
mmmmmmmmm

well, u know, u can enjoynatural fruits.

let your body feels what nature brings you

all the pleasure u can get thanks to a banana ,

it is an inexplicable experience......the more you do it, the more you enjoy it

lol :eek: :eek: :eek:

*caressing my banana* :drool:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
mmmmmm........... I know what you're talking about.....

:lick: at the cucumber

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
lol :eek:

Miss Cucumber, let me tell you, bananas are more flexibles and dont hurt some sensitive parts of your body

:lick:

;) :kiss: @ Allieeeeeeeee

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
oh my :eek: :eek:

bananas once u put them on the microvawe for some seocnds then let them relax for 2 min and they will get so hard

i got that info in a website :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts