Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My blog starts with my title name: I have no idea what to write about, but Olga asked me to update my blog .. So I will :p But not too long, I need to go meet some friends in 10 minutes ..

Wow .. Where to begin?! It's been ages since I've update my blog .. I started school like 4 or 5 weeks ago. As you all know I graduated last year for my 'Havo' (5 year school) and am now continueing with Vwo (6 year school) so, 2 more years .. If you don't understand, don't ask :p Dutch schoolsystem is too hard to explain :lol: My class is really cool and we have a lot of fun .. The only downside is that we now have 75 minute classes instead of 50 .. New schoolrule and it SUCKS! Because every time a teacher is sick, another one fills in, even though he/she's not a teacher who teaches that class! So today we had a Greek teacher for French :lol: It's rediculous, but the only way to stop all the classes from falling out .. And school ending too soon ..

Really sorry, this is all for now, got no more time! Or else I'll be late :angel:

I'll update more soon, and Olga, hope you're satisfied ;)

Big kisses :kiss: Micc

p.s. I LOVE THE AFTERS! GREAT BAND!! :worship:

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
An entry for me :angel: !!! Thanks honey!!
I just realize that we'll both finish after 2 years. I suppose you're doing a college type of thing now. :p So yeh we still have much in common :hug:
Oh yeah those looooooooong lessons suck big time, mine even take 90 minutes (used to be 45 mins) :(

xoxo :kiss:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts