Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this Revolution be televised in the States?

I think a Russian will win the Moscow Open! I'll be the first to say it---things have been brewing for months and i say that Russian is Nastya Myskina:)

Don't tell me i'm jinxing her or i'm crazy---unless she is very fatigued or runs into Venus...i say she wins here!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't mind anastasia, Elena B., Dinara, or Svetlana winning the Moscow open. But, I don't want Elena D. or Anna K. winining it.

If the russians didn't win it, I would be happy with the title going either to venus or jelena.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm with ya' no Elena D--don't worry, she won't...Bovina would be okay with me too!! We don't agree on Yelena:)

Go Venus, Nastya, Bovina, Vera Z., Dinara:)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
see- the Revolution has ALREADY begun---Petrova ousted Hingis!!! Another Russian will be sure to win tomorrow- Vera or Bovina....i hope a Russian comes out from that side of the DRAW!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Anastasia? Nope. What is so special about her? She is just another girl with pretty ground strokes and no serve (a la Jelena Dokic) However, her serve is a liability (unlike Monica Seles where it just isn't quite a weapon), and her mental toughness is not as rock solid as Jelena Dokic. (Who often literally decides whether or not to win) If a Russian wins, it will be Vera Z or Dinara. But, that said, either Lindsay or Venus will win.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, i think a Russian will come out from the bottom half- i'm going for Bovina:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts