Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is November 25th. Here, in France, it's St Catherine. And there's a silly stupid and absurd tradition that wants all singles girls and women over 25 to be called Catherinettes on that special day because they're still single at that age. It is a very old tradition and some time ago, those girls were even to walk in the streets with special hats made for the occasion. I'm convinced some villages have kept that tradition alive!!

Anyway, usually, on that day, ppl around me at work, and even some relatives are used to make fun of me. Asking, jokingly, what I am waiting for to find myself a Choupinet. Usually, I do as if I never heard anything. But today, given the circumstances, the ones who will dare hint at it should make an appointment with their dentist straight, or the aesthetic surgeon, depends on my mood...I might become violent and let steam off on sthg else than window panes this time. :devil:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I feel the same! at work people wanted to made me a hat and i said that i would kill them if they do that...Let's wait and see :mad:

G

·
0 Posts
:haha: J'imagine la salle d'attente du dentist plein de collègues de Choupi. J'espère qu'il te filera un pourcentage :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Bon, j'ai ri parce que c'était écrit avec de l'humor, mais le fait que des collègues osent se moquer de ça est lamentable. Ce sont des blaireaux :devil:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts