Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I felt the need like writing something, even though I think I'm writing this for absolutely nothing since I don't believe this journal is working again...
This summer is all about work for me, something that I have mixed feelings about. I work at a daycare center for adults who are mentally and physically handicapped. I don't mind working, in fact there are aspects of my job that I love. Take today for instance, one of my clients walked up to me and said: "Joyce? You know I love you, right?" I just wanted to hug her to death after that. They give so much love and laughter that it's impossible not to love them or take good care of them but it's also hard.
I saw a lot of things that I want to forget about and I've dealt with losing some of them. What is most scary is that the end is nearing. That sounds way to dramatical but this will be my last summer there, I will be graduated next year (Although I still have a lot to do and some problems to overcome) and then my real job calls. Which job that is I don't know yet, I'll probably end up working for the goverment but I do know that I'll miss them. It hurts when I think that someone else will do what I do now next year. So I'll love them extra this summer, get over all the smelly and yucky things I have to do and give them even more hugs. Just because I feel like it. University was supposed to be life altering but in the end it was them that changed me. They made me see what is important in life and I'll miss them like crazy next year. Especially my boy...It's me and you this summer, Max. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts