Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems as if there is little interest in this game. No one posts articles or anything. I would like to run a game that everyone enjoys playing. Many people don't send in points too. One other reason is doubles. I HATE doing doubles results because it takes a long time to see who is playing with who and all that...I'm really sorry guys, but I think this is the end. :sad:

·
Registered
165 Posts
You're doing things too fast.
As soon as results are posted, we immedietly move on to the next tournament so nobody finds it necessary anymore to write articles.
People also get confused as to who to send points to.

Go back to one tournament a week again. Who ever said we have to follow the real tour's schedule?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aerien said:
You're doing things too fast.
As soon as results are posted, we immedietly move on to the next tournament so nobody finds it necessary anymore to write articles.
People also get confused as to who to send points to.

Go back to one tournament a week again. Who ever said we have to follow the real tour's schedule?
Ok, I'll stay! :D I'm going to revise the schedule tomorrow. Right now I'm going to bed.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Also, doubles shouldn't be that hard because most of the players will form "permanent" doubles teams. For example, you can assume that Capriati and Myskina are playing together each week.

:)

·
Registered
14,458 Posts
I think we can finish this weekend Warsaw doubles and Berlin and play next week San Diego. We can play european summer tournamnet after real schedule and masters in the last week of 2003.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Make a thread where people can post their permanent doubles partnerships for your reference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts