Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,432 Posts
cheer rosie cheer!:bounce:
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Mara_M said:
cheer rosie cheer!:bounce:
I will - for sure - but first I have to go and cheer for Roger as our TV coverage of the US Open final is just about to start. Have fun at the Open tomorrow while I am shut in at work :devil: :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,432 Posts
i'll have fun for u too!i have 2 go to schoiol tomorrow too,but i'll stay only an hour!then...the party willl begin!visit my blog rosir:bounce:!
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Mara_M said:
i'll have fun for u too!i have 2 go to schoiol tomorrow too,but i'll stay only an hour!then...the party willl begin!visit my blog rosir:bounce:!
Wish I only had to stay at work an hour :devil: I am in my office now so time on the Internet will be limited (not really allowed on the Net at all so I have to be careful!) but I will visit your Blog as soon as I can!
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Time to "bump" this thread........... :) I'm in a meeting most of today so don't think I'll even be able to follow Mariano's match on-line :sad: but I'll be sending positive vibes from my very boring meeting - Vamos Mariano!!! (Shame about the doubles defeat yesterday :sad: )
 

·
Yes, I am
Joined
·
21,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Rosie said:
Time to "bump" this thread........... :) I'm in a meeting most of today so don't think I'll even be able to follow Mariano's match on-line :sad: but I'll be sending positive vibes from my very boring meeting - Vamos Mariano!!! (Shame about the doubles defeat yesterday :sad: )
:worship: ;) Your good vibes did their work :D Mariano won 7-6/6-2!! And he'll face next round Guillermo G. Lopez :unsure:

Good luck Mariano!!!!! :banana:
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Denaon said:
:worship: ;) Your good vibes did their work :D Mariano won 7-6/6-2!! And he'll face next round Guillermo G. Lopez :unsure:

Good luck Mariano!!!!! :banana:
Don't they always ;) Well done Mariano - and good luck in the next round :bounce:
 

·
Yes, I am
Joined
·
21,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Rosie said:
Don't they always ;) Well done Mariano - and good luck in the next round :bounce:
They do indeed! :bounce:
Mariano won 6-2/6-4 today and will meet Andreev :scared: on Friday (that's what I've read ;) )
Go Mariano!!! :banana:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,432 Posts
god..i can't belive it..he didn't want to give autografs today:fiery:!poor kids!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,432 Posts
i'll cheer andreev!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,432 Posts
yes..it was a reply for puerta...they will meet next round i'll think!
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Mara_M said:
god..i can't belive it..he didn't want to give autografs today:fiery:!poor kids!
I heard he was injured in the match and had to call the trainer..........so perhaps he was sick/in pain/stressed about the injury, and just wanted to get back to the Hotel to rest. I try not to judge people too soon before I know the truth behind their actions.
 

·
Yes, I am
Joined
·
21,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Rosie said:
I heard he was injured in the match and had to call the trainer..........so perhaps he was sick/in pain/stressed about the injury, and just wanted to get back to the Hotel to rest. I try not to judge people too soon before I know the truth behind their actions.
:D I agree with you sweetie :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,432 Posts
Rosie said:
I heard he was injured in the match and had to call the trainer..........so perhaps he was sick/in pain/stressed about the injury, and just wanted to get back to the Hotel to rest. I try not to judge people too soon before I know the truth behind their actions.
i've seen the match..he wasn't injuried at all..if he was injuried why did was he cheating his wife with all the hostess at players party?and not only! :( !and when he didn't sign that autographs when he was standing near the entrance and watching the match...when he saw the kids he looked at them despressing and turn them his back! :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55,432 Posts
i was standing next to him and i saw it all!:fiery:
 
61 - 78 of 78 Posts
Top