Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
Rosie said:
Greetings Miruna :wavey: And - trust me - London is even dirtier.............!!
anyway..i'd love 2 visit london :angel:

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
i don't know yeat if i'll have a camera:(!but if i do..i'll try 2 have some pix!:)

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Mara_M said:
rosie,denaon..i'll try to have some pictures with puerta in open&post it..only try:p!
Thank you so much :hug: Hope you have loads of fun.

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
i tried 2 take a picture with my friend and mariano&he said no!such a pig..but she took eventually that pic!:lol:so not so pig!

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
Mara_M said:
i tried 2 take a picture with my friend and mariano&he said no!such a pig..but she took eventually that pic!:lol:so not so pig!
hahaha Miruna :D maybe he was already late for his oncourt football match? In Sopot he did play football on the court. :cool: But he had pictures with all of us without objections. It must depend on a mood, w only require the stars to be always happy and ready for pictures :) In Sopot it was only Coria who turned everybody and everytime down heh.

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
yeah..coria is a monkey...mariano was going 2 training,but he wasn't late at all...and how much does taking a picture last?:rolleyes:!

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
don't worry, maybe it's the beginning of something fascinating, Gael Monfils denied me a pic as well on Q Saturday (after his training, believe or not he said "I must go playing now") but later on he was waving to me from the court and things went all the best.

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
he was :waviey: 2 u?:haha:maby he was feeling guilty:haha:!

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
he was :wavey: 2 u?:haha:maby he was feeling guilty:haha:!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Nathaliia said:
hahaha Miruna :D maybe he was already late for his oncourt football match? In Sopot he did play football on the court. :cool: But he had pictures with all of us without objections. It must depend on a mood, w only require the stars to be always happy and ready for pictures :) In Sopot it was only Coria who turned everybody and everytime down heh.
Mariano always plays football -I think all the Argentines do - maybe they all wish they had become footballers and not tennis players :devil: As for Coria....................... :devil: :devil: He is rude to everyone - that's what makes him such a............. :devil: (Ooops - sorry Coria fans.....!)

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
not only the argentinians..spanish,french 2..last year gasquet&ph matthiew had palyed with a real tiny ball...and romanians palyer most of all:haha:!

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
Mara_M said:
he was :wavey: 2 u?:haha:maby he was feeling guilty:haha:!
my friends and i were shouting "allez Gael" after every ball he played so we kinda won this tournament for him, he couldn't have not waved! BTW i know one day i'll translate all of my tournaments reports into english... actually i'm finishing sopot's 2003 edition

any of you girls will be writing full report from Bucharest?

·
Registered
97,137 Posts
Rosie said:
Mariano always plays football -I think all the Argentines do - maybe they all wish they had become footballers and not tennis players :devil: As for Coria....................... :devil: :devil: He is rude to everyone - that's what makes him such a............. :devil: (Ooops - sorry Coria fans.....!)
ohh yes... i remember we both used to be fans at Coria's Yahoo group.... I guess Coria has the most ultra-fans in the world, they never believe he may behave like a donkey :) what doesn't change the fact i adore his game and i support him.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Nathaliia said:
ohh yes... i remember we both used to be fans at Coria's Yahoo group.... I guess Coria has the most ultra-fans in the world, they never believe he may behave like a donkey :) what doesn't change the fact i adore his game and i support him.
I do still like his game - he's a brilliant player and interesting to watch, no doubt about that - but when I met him (and I mean really met him - not just an autograph thing), - I just loathed him :devil: He was so rude and arrogant :devil: As for the "ultra-fans" :rolleyes: - think most of us accept that everyone has different tastes and different favourite players - (it's part of life) but they BadRep you just for saying you don't like him! :rolleyes: At least it gave me a good laugh :p

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
Rosie said:
I do still like his game - he's a brilliant player and interesting to watch, no doubt about that - but when I met him (and I mean really met him - not just an autograph thing), - I just loathed him :devil: He was so rude and arrogant :devil: As for the "ultra-fans" :rolleyes: - think most of us accept that everyone has different tastes and different favourite players - (it's part of life) but they BadRep you just for saying you don't like him! :rolleyes: At least it gave me a good laugh :p
were u talking about coria or about puerta? :angel:

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Mara_M said:
were u talking about coria or about puerta? :angel:
Who do you think...... :angel: Mariano is a sweetie and we his fans are lovely people - aren't we :angel: Coria is just......... :devil:

41 - 60 of 78 Posts