Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
sugar_kane :D :kiss:

Pay attention to Mariano, watch his matches (hopefully there will be more than 1 :unsure: ) I'm pretty sure you'll like him as much as we do ;)

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
sugar_kane said:
My name is Ileana, btw ;)
Nice to meet you Ileana :hug: Do you live in Bucharest? My name really is Rose btw - I never got round to giving myself a clever sign-in name!!!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
sugar_kane said:
Yes, I live in Bucharest, I've been going to this tournament ever since I can remember and I :inlove: it! Always a great show :aparty:
I have been to many tounaments in Europe (Roland Garros, Paris Bercy, Madrid, Rotterdam, Monte Carlo, Hamburg etc) but I have never been to the Romanian Open yet :sad: Maybe next year - have a lot of fun there anyway :)

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
sugar_kane said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: A guy? Me? :p Nahh, SK is from the movie "Some Like It Hot" :inlove:
Wow, Rose, Roland Garros, now THAT is what I call :cool:
Roland Garros is a great tournament - and Paris is only 2 hours on the train from London so it's very convenient! You ought to go some time - you'd love it.

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
we all love to go 2 london or paris(i was in paris but not at rg)!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Mara_M said:
we all love to go 2 london or paris(i was in paris but not at rg)!
I live in London and I really don't think it's that special - I take it for granted I guess - but Paris is a beautiful city.

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
i'm miruna!i think paris is a bit dirrrty:p!but i would :inlove: to live in london!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Mara_M said:
i'm miruna!i think paris is a bit dirrrty:p!but i would :inlove: to live in london!
Greetings Miruna :wavey: And - trust me - London is even dirtier.............!!

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
christi said:
Booooooo Mariano!!! :mad: Hope you get smacked in the first round. Boooo! :smash:
I've just read some of your posts in the other thread and let me tell you I hope he can win this tourney, and you get the chance to know him better...for everyone has bad days, and we all act like assholes sometimes ;)

Go Mariano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Denaon said:
I've just read some of your posts in the other thread and let me tell you I hope he can win this tourney, and you get the chance to know him better...for everyone has bad days, and we all act like assholes sometimes ;)

Go Mariano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree - I have met most of the Top 20 players over the years on my tennis travels - and Mariano is one of the sweetest, nicest men I've ever met on Tour.

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Rosie said:
I agree - I have met most of the Top 20 players over the years on my tennis travels - and Mariano is one of the sweetest, nicest men I've ever met on Tour.
You forgot to say hottest, right? :D

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Denaon said:
You forgot to say hottest, right? :D
He is definately one of the hottest ;) - especially when dressed in his normal clothes intead of tennis gear!

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
rosie,denaon..i'll try to have some pictures with puerta in open&post it..only try:p!

21 - 40 of 78 Posts