Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,177 Posts
I do it too.

Not because it would be time to beat Nadal on clay again, not just because also would be time at RG, not just because Nadal showed some signs of aging in recent months, but primarily because Djokovic also showed some serious confidence in last AO and in this very RG...

Reactions: Truthseeker

·
Registered
776 Posts
Joker looks like the one who aged this last year . Small wounds in the armor but I see it. He has lost a step and gets tired much sooner

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
This is not about "can", it is about "will" he do it ?

And Nadal is crazier in execution.

Nadal in 3 or 4.

·
GOAT Predictor
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It legit felt like watching Titanic sinking, fans were like orchestra, they were with Nadal till the end. This is sad day for the sport, i like Djokovic and want to congratulate him and his fans but one of greatest runs in the history of sport has ended. We all knew this day will come sooner or later. You are legend Rafa, your contribution to the sport will be never forgotten.

·
Premium Member
24,177 Posts
I do it too.

Not because it would be time to beat Nadal on clay again, not just because also would be time at RG, not just because Nadal showed some signs of aging in recent months, but primarily because Djokovic also showed some serious confidence in last AO and in this very RG...
I was right this time. Night conditions favored Djokovic a bit more. Though he was clutch enough after an atrocious start in 1st set...

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
im still in awe of this match tbh

though it has to be said, Nadal was not at last year’s level, way more errors, but I didnt think Djokovic was playing as well as he could either.
It was mostly a mental battle and it really could have gone the other way

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
He got nervous and dumped leads because he respected Bull too much. He was too superior. Bull was completely exhausted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts