Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel so guilty towards all people I must have let others pain and suffer.. Please forgive me.. I know you will find this strange I find it too but I have to do this to release feelings of guilt I have to reach to others and tell them sorry I am very tired please forgive me everyone.. If I ever did something that made anyone of you sad forgive me I didn't mean it..

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
I wasn't even mad before, but now I'm positively raging.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Well, that's not just good enough ... I demand a sacrifice, preferably a 2 year old white goat.

·
Registered
28,788 Posts
I wasn't even mad before, but now I'm positively raging.
Mate I'm not kidding, I'm laughing IRL when reading like 70% of your posts. You really have talent for comedy.

Sweet Cleo: :smooch:

·
Your visions will happen
47,120 Posts
Sweet Cleo, I think you need a :hug:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Sweet Cleopatra has evolved into arguably the most dangerous troll on this website masquerading as either a mentally unstable tween or an equally unstable luncatic with split personalities

I'm torn between which

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am not crazy or fake.. I am tired after following many political news and then when I comment I hurt others feelings..
Sometimes I get very exhausted in my mind that is true but I fight it and most of the days I am normal..

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
if she were genuine yes, but it's very obvious she's not
Not a nice thing to say to someone mentally strained as her. Poor thing, she has such a nice heart, all she's trying to do is pour her feelings in MTF and she's getting cornered.

Don't worry Cleo. You are leading such a tough life in a harsh world. Vent all your frustrations on MTF. And please use bigger fonts. :D

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Isn't @SweetCleo the nicest, kindest soul in MTF? I think there should be a consensus on that :)
I think @SweetCleo and Mimi are arguably the two nicest, can't decide who is nicer. :shrug:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Don't know what the OP says but I'm sure it's brainless.

Glad I put this mug on ignore. Don't feed the troll.

·
12,691 Posts
Don't know what the OP says but I'm sure it's brainless.

Glad I put this mug on ignore. Don't feed the troll.
I feel so guilty towards all people I must have let others pain and suffer.. Please forgive me.. I know you will find this strange I find it too but I have to do this to release feelings of guilt I have to reach to others and tell them sorry I am very tired please forgive me everyone.. If I ever did something that made anyone of you sad forgive me I didn't mean it..
She didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts