Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Returned from the US Open about an hour ago. What an extremely tiring day.........but, tons of fun. I stayed for Roger's match, then came home. I'm just checking e-mails and taking a quick look at MTF before heading to bed. I'll write a bit about my day, and more tomorrow.

Cried, cried, cried for Andre today. Just thinking about it, I want to cry again. It was such an emotional moment today when Andre said goodbye to his tennis career.

Serena looked really good today. I'm hoping she gets through to the finals. I'd love a Serena and Roger victory at the US Open.]

Vince is an ASSHOLE. I've never had a negative impression of him before, but he sold me one tonight.

Sweetiepie Roger, rocked & rolled tonight. Rocky start, but he served a well earned bagel after he tightened his game. It's always a pleasure to watch Roger play tennis. If you are a Roger fan who has not seen him play live, please make the effort to do so. Of all the players I've had the privilege to watch live, it's a different experience watching Roger. His game is simply beautiful to watch. As he plays a point, it's like watching a dancer move, graceful, yet powerful............simply beautiful.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Roger plays very stable. He looks like a wall that unbreakable.

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
I cried watching Andre on TV. such a sad moment, but the good thing is that now he gets the time to spend with his family :cool:

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Also, i really like Roger, but i want my sweetiepie Andy to win.
I would like him to meet in the final with Roger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts