Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What shall I do? I am on a verge of a mental collapse.. I am confused and tired.. All my colleagues and relatives are.. I have many emotions inside me.. Desperation and deep sadness.. I don't understand what is going on in the world now with all the wars and chaos.. What shall I do?

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
You should bump THE Thread.

·
Registered
488 Posts
You should consider going on vacation. For a month at least. Just without internet connection. In the jungle somewhere. For everyone's good.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
this would be a valid statement if you were a Frenchman in 1815 or German in 1648 but seriously sweet cleo?

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All fine.. I just had my hair trimmed.. With every fallen hair piece I cursed the evil.. Now feeling better..

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
life is not fairrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did(n't) mean to exhaust you even more.
Thank God I am returning to the annoying summer job soon, life sucks
first i inherit madness
second wars wars wars
third even the one player i support who can win get injured
forth even when i ask for help a squeeky mtf post this news to me

I CURSE THE WORLD

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my croissant got burnt when i tried to warm it in the oven i dont have any other food i will drink tea and milk for another day nooooooooooooooooooooooo
this is all your fault sweetkit you got me engaged in this weird ukrainian war tragedy
this not good i will bang my head on the wall

·
Registered
488 Posts
my croissant got burnt when i tried to warm it in the oven i dont have any other food i will drink tea and milk for another day nooooooooooooooooooooooo
this is all your fault sweetkit you got me engaged in this weird ukrainian war tragedy
this not good i will bang my head on the wall
:lol: You can be funny, Cleo. Would have never thought.
Good night, or whatever, have a nice day! Hopefully no Nadals will be injured anymore and the ovens will be merciful to you :hug:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:lol: You can be funny, Cleo. Would have never thought.
Good night, or whatever, have a nice day! Hopefully no Nadals will be injured anymore and the ovens will be merciful to you :hug:

I am very harmless sweetkit.. This is why I say all what is in my heart to release all bad thoughts and negativity and any questions I want to ask..

This hug is very cute.. I send more hugs back :hug: :hug: :hug:

You reattached my faith in humanity that wars will not make us dislike each-other..

Wait I will send you flowers in the next post..

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Sweet Dreams Sweet Kit

·
Registered
458 Posts
the world has never been in a better place in virtually every measureable way outside of some minor bad things to nature (which arent particularly meaningful and easily fixable soon enough). and in huge huge ways, not small ways. it may have been in an overall extremely slightly better place just before all the recent things started. why you think this is because of your delusions. news have a really strong effect on many people.
read abundance and things like that and realise what an unbelieveable time we live in and the expected things that the future has.
a passernger plane gets shot down and people analyse it by the number of people that died instead of the effect it has on the world. the fact is you can save those number of people that died by donating like 100k, thats what those lives are worth. it has a value of like 100k, its absolutely nothing (especially compared to the implications which is what people should think about).
the way people see the world is completely deluded, you can donate 1/3 of a regular life income and save 15k years or 75 lifetimes. so you can teach yourself to live on 1/3 less (which shouldnt be too hard considering natives all around the world have arguably better quality lives with virtually 0 income) and save 75 lifetimes worth of quality lifeyears or you can go on like this, yet virtually 0% of humans have this kind of life outlook or life philosophy/whatever you want to call it.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the world has never been in a better place in virtually every measureable way outside of some minor bad things to nature (which arent particularly meaningful and easily fixable soon enough). and in huge huge ways, not small ways. it may have been in an overall extremely slightly better place just before all the recent things started. why you think this is because of your delusions. news have a really strong effect on many people.
You never know how bad war really is till you or someone you care about live it! I have witnessed periods of peace and periods of war.. War sucks..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts