Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually I'm in a good mood, except for the one thing I'm going to mention here... About 2 weeks ago I walked into my son's tricycle and really hit the pinky toe on my left foot hard. I ended up black and blue halfway up my foot....it hurt soooooooo bad. Well, now the bruise is almost gone, but the pinky toe is still hurting very badly. I know I broke it. Almost all of my shoes are uncomfortable....There is one pair of sandals I can tolerate wearing....but weather for sandals is almost over... I hope my toe stops hurting soon.......

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Ouch!! I can only imagine how much it can hurt. But even if the toe's broken, there's not much you can do apart from resting the foot as much as possible. Hope it stops bothering you soon. :hug:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're absolutely right Choupi! Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done over my broken toe...unlike how they can put a cast on a broken arm or something, it's just tough luck for a toe! It feels a little better each day, but it's definately not 100% better yet. Thanks for the hug! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts