Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anything like this ever happened before? Average rankings of opponents: #400.

While it is fair to say Christian Harrison played well and is way better than this ranking suggests the reality is that his career best ranking is #198.

It is quite obvious that it happened because of the situation but still. I would like to know similiar cases (in terms of very low ranked players).

·
justice for all
16,233 Posts
And if he beats Korda he'll win the title without beating a single TOP100 player.

My man. I’m gonna love the meltdowns.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
It's not like Garin would have beat him, anyway.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
By no means. Garin is even lesser player than Quiroz on HC.
It is what it is, but with the state of the world and it impacting tennis (among other things), it's hard to really say anything because this is probably not the last time it'll happen.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Bull. Sorry.

Has a win over Wawrinka and a AO win and I didnt even need to look at 2019.
He COULD have beaten Hurkacz, but he'd have been a pretty solid underdog.

·
9,533 Posts

·
Registered
5,144 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bull. Sorry.

Has a win over Wawrinka and a AO win and I didnt even need to look at 2019.
Extremely dull logic. Surely trolling?

My logic is as good as yours: Basic has H2H lead over Wawrinka. Quiroz has H2H lead over Basic.

Quiroz is the best player out of 3.

·
9,533 Posts
Extremely dull logic. Surely trolling?

My logic is as good as yours: Basic has H2H lead over Wawrinka. Quiroz has H2H lead over Basic.

Quiroz is the best player out of 3.
Wow ha.

Just got the dont waste tine arguing with vibe, so will leave you to this opinion.

Reactions: Snowwy

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow ha.

Just got the dont waste tine arguing with vibe, so will leave you to this opinion.
You dont watch the matches - you seek for a random win here and there. Go make a thread and ask tennis-watching people what they think of Garin on HC.

·
9,533 Posts
You dont watch the matches - you seek for a random win here and there. Go make a thread and ask tennis-watching people what they think of Garin on HC.
1. Wasnt aware you see a live view of my home and how much i watch lol. @a1canada how much do i watch?

2. The issue isnt how good he is on HC. Because he isnt that good. The issue is he is better than Quiroz on HC. Which is fact.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts