Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both listed around 196 centimeters I think. The contrast in serve quality / efficiency is so huge there. 馃槂

Krajicek was also the same height, his serve was massive.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another contrast of same heights but totally different serve quality / efficiency is the two Andy (Roddick, Murray).

Registered
Khachanov's serve has always been extremely weak for his height. His game is just messy and erratic. Bad technique with the forehand grip, unfortunately.

Fast surfaces have always been kind to him. It's too bad he can't defend his QF performance from last year at Wimbledon; that was a big result for him to be the last-standing Russian man (especially after the sudden arrival of Karatsev) and foreshadowed his Olympic Silver medal.

Registered
Stan Wawrinka
What a thread.

Registered
Agreed, i think he is a strong 198 cm.
I think so, on the other hand it is Daniil Medvedev who never looked 198 cm as he always looks. 2-3 cm shorter next to Zverev. And Delpotro is probably the tallest 198 guy ever , could be even slightly taller than that mark imo.. he just dwarfed guys like Fed, Djoko or even Murray.

Registered
I think so, on the other hand it is Daniil Medvedev who never looked 198 cm as he always looks. 2-3 cm shorter next to Zverev. And Delpotro is probably the tallest 198 guy ever , could be even slightly taller than that mark imo.. he just dwarfed guys like Fed, Djoko or even Murray.
Well maybe not quite 2-3 cm shorter than Zverev but a bit shorter indeed. Del Potro also appears taller than Cilic so he could well be 200 cm indeed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts